watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Your team vs Bournemouth

Started by Maidstone Lee, November 29, 2021, 09:55:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wback

I'm probably putting Cairney in as a 10 rather than Carvalho for this one. He can be brought on later for any of Cairney/Kebano/Wilson if needed. I'd focus on possession, trying to pen them in, reduce the number of breaks they get.

Their CHs are strong, we should retain the option of shooting from range etc.

I might consider putting Denis in, simply because he knows our "perfectly legal" corner routine so well.

Just feels like we might need a wider range of goalscoring options (alongside inside forwards reaching the byline and pulling back).

St Eve

Quote from: wback on November 30, 2021, 05:17:01 PM
I'm probably putting Cairney in as a 10 rather than Carvalho for this one. He can be brought on later for any of Cairney/Kebano/Wilson if needed. I'd focus on possession, trying to pen them in, reduce the number of breaks they get.

Their CHs are strong, we should retain the option of shooting from range etc.

I might consider putting Denis in, simply because he knows our "perfectly legal" corner routine so well.

Just feels like we might need a wider range of goalscoring options (alongside inside forwards reaching the byline and pulling back).
I like the idea of Fabio playing at SP probably doesn't know so much about him. Also Mitro, as SP clearly knows nothing about him!

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Jim© on November 30, 2021, 05:14:26 PM
Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on November 30, 2021, 05:04:29 PM
Quote from: Jim© on November 30, 2021, 04:17:14 PM
Quote from: The Rational Fan on November 30, 2021, 03:19:54 PM

Seri is small, but Harrison Reed is 5 foot 11 inches (1.80m) and Tom Cairney is 6 foot 0 inches (1.82m).

I'd be very shocked if Reed was over 5 foot 8!

Reed is 181cm and Cairney 186cm according to our webaite. That makes Reed 5'11 and Cairney 6'1.

Yeah, but you've seen him with your own eyes? He's not 5'11. I'm not even sure he's 5'8!

Despite what you may read on the Internet Harrison Reed is not 5 feet 11 inches, he is nearer 5 feet 6 inches and a fag paper.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Bassey the warrior

Seri is small, but Harrison Reed is 5 foot 11 inches (1.80m) and Tom Cairney is 6 foot 0 inches (1.82m).

Reed is 181cm and Cairney 186cm according to our webaite. That makes Reed 5'11 and Cairney 6'1.

Yeah, but you've seen him with your own eyes? He's not 5'11. I'm not even sure he's 5'8!

I know what you mean, maybe the website is wrong.

Litrecola_

So if SP was in charge of us Cav and Knocky would start and we would have never seen Carv on the 1st team. 064.gif

Fulham 442

Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on November 30, 2021, 08:50:22 PM

I know what you mean, maybe the website is wrong.
Wiki has him as that height too!

Wolf

As a 1.81m person I do not believe for a second that Harrison Reed is anywhere approaching that height. Internet clearly needs correcting.
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

bencher

See this picture of the players lined up:
https://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2021/february/Squad-List-Confirmed/
Reed can be no more than 1.68cm by my estimate.
For the various reasons above, we are missing someone like Chalobah who would give us both physical presence and control.

filham

I would have expected a mid field trio of Carvalho, Reed, Seri to be top class but agree that for some reason it is not always in control. Not sure where best to make an improvement.

Forever Fulham

when did Odoi fall of everyone's radar for starting ?

Barrett487

Quote from: Forever Fulham on December 03, 2021, 06:17:36 AM
when did Odoi fall of everyone's radar for starting ?
I love Denis's enthusiasm and he's a great player. I just think Tete's too much of a class act to leave out.

Having said that, Denis's reading of the game is brilliant. He recovers well, but unfortunately makes the odd error.

On the No.10 debate, whilst TC is a magical CM, Fabio makes the runs that slice open defences. IMO if Tom starts it's in midfield.