Rodak

Tete Tosin Ream Bryan

Reed Seri

Wilson Carvalho Kebano

Mitrovic
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

Fernhurst

Robinsons speed is phenomenal and for that alone I would keep him in.

Wilson and Mitro need a slap around the face to wake them up before having the privilege to walk out on the pitch for Fulham FC.
Ream and Tosin MUST NOT be bullied by Billing and Solanke. Get to the ball FIRST.
Rodak to spend a day on the punch bag warming up for the challenge.

Pop those three points in storage and and we can all have an enjoyable pint post match.

:beer:
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Sammyffc

Quote from: Fernhurst on November 29, 2021, 10:17:11 AM

Wilson and Mitro need a slap around the face to wake them up before having the privilege to walk out on the pitch for Fulham FC.
Ream and Tosin MUST NOT be bullied by Billing and Solanke. Get to the ball FIRST.

Pop those three points in storage and and we can all have an enjoyable pint post match.

' Wilson and Mitro need a slap around the face to wake them up ' ?

What on earth is wrong with you ?

Dr Know

So whose gonna slap Mitro around the face ? Not me , for sure ! Lol.

S.F.Sorrow

Rodak

Tete Hector Mawson Bryan

Reed Seri

Wilson Carvalho Kebano

Mitrovic

It's probably not a good idea to make three changes at the back but Tosin has been shockingly poor since his return and Robinson just gets worse every game.

Dropping Ream is a tough choice. He's had a good season so far but he's started to look more like the old Ream lately: Making silly mistakes, losing possession in dangerous areas. His lack of pace can get us into trouble too. If Ream starts he will probably need Robinson's pace as cover. Ream+Bryan will leave us too exposed.

Bryan is clearly a much better footballer than Robinson though, especially going forward, doing overlaps, delivering crosses for Mitro. Mawson is a much better DEFENDER than Ream. I know Mawson had a couple of poor games for us but those were mostly at RCB. He's been far better at LCB and he has been rock solid on the few occasions we've seen him this season.

Tough choice but I'd rather see Bryan with a LCB that doesn't need the extra protection of Robinson's pace.

I think Silva will probably stick with Ream+Robinson though. I don't think he will drop Ream and as long as Ream plays we will probably need Robinson's pace, which is a shame because it's so much more fun watching Joe Bryan going forward.

Fulham 442

Quote from: Sammyffc on November 29, 2021, 10:19:29 AM

' Wilson and Mitro need a slap around the face to wake them up ' ?

What on earth is wrong with you ?
Exactly Sammy.  Is that a medical opinion Fernhurst?  If so I am glad you are not a doctor!  Mitro and Wilson were two of the players named that had the norovirus/sickness bug that affected a lot of our team in the last two games...

filham

Essential that all player selected are100% fit on Friday, an 80% Mitro for instance has to stay in the stand in favour of a 100% muniz.

Rodak
                                           Tete           Tosin                   Ream          Robinson
                                                                Reed            Seri
                                                                       Carvalho     
                                                  Wilson                                    Kebano
                                                                        Mitro
  .Rodak, Tosin and Ream to put in a lot of practice dealing with crosses .

cookieg

Quote from: filham on November 29, 2021, 11:11:03 AM
Essential that all player selected are100% fit on Friday, an 80% Mitro for instance has to stay in the stand in favour of a 100% muniz.

Rodak
                                                                Reed            Seri
                                                                       Carvalho     
                                                                        Mitro

Even an 80% fit Mitro will give their defenders something to think about. If he can be a nuisance and take up two defenders then that allows chances for others to score.

FulhamStu

Robinson is a key player for us, his overlaps are sensational and his speed of recovery better than any Fulham player of the past incl Fredricks.   Yes, he needs to improve passing and crossing but can't be left out.

ALG01

11 fully fit players needed
On saturday we played with clear passengers.
We cannot do that against a better team.

cairney must surely be recovered or is the problem something else?
Tosin? hasn't looked good so hope that was illness but iwouyld start hector if he is well and robinson had energy but clueless, bryan not much better and I suspect he is ill.

fcfulham55

-------------------------Rodak -----------------------

------------- Tosin------------ Ream---------------
Tete-----------------------------------------Robinson
-----------------Seri--------Reed-------------------------
Wilson-----------------------------------------Kebano
----------------------BDR----Mitro--------------------------

Sent from my Nokia 3310

Lordedmundo

Quote from: cookieg on November 29, 2021, 11:28:51 AM

Rodak
                                                                Reed            Seri
                                                                       Carvalho     
                                                                        Mitro

Even an 80% fit Mitro will give their defenders something to think about. If he can be a nuisance and take up two defenders then that allows chances for others to score.

I would be reluctant to make changes based on the last two performances, where certainly illness/tiredness appeared to be a factor affecting many players.  So I would also go with that team.

However, I think if Mitro (for instance) is performing the same level as Saturday then he should be subbed of at half time for Muniz.  I would hope that Cairney is ready to come on and add some creativity in the midfield, if the performance is as flat as it was against Preston.

filham

Quote from: cookieg on November 29, 2021, 11:28:51 AM
No, we saw a team against Preston that was not 100% fit and the result was that we dominated for 30minutes, then tired and were over run for an hour.

Rodak
                                                                Reed            Seri
                                                                       Carvalho     
                                                                        Mitro

ffcthereligion

Rodak

Tete    tosin    ream    robinson

seri    harrison

wilson    cairney     kebano

mitro

WhiteJC

respectfully Mr Fenhurst the best thing to do to Mitro is ask him how last season went?

H4usuallysitting

I'd start Cairney.... it's 100% his sort of game

Southcoastffc

I'm amazed at the suggestions that Carvalho should not start.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Baston White

Quote from: ffcthereligion on November 29, 2021, 04:12:57 PM
           Rodak

Tete    tosin    ream    robinson

seri    harrison

wilson    cairney     kebano

mitro

This one for me.
Our best team for this game.

Ruislip White

Rodak
Tete Tosin Ream Bryan