watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham on tv friday question.

Started by jarv, December 01, 2021, 11:28:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarv

I see the match is on sky. Does that mean I will not be able to get it on fulham tv in usa?

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: jarv on December 01, 2021, 11:28:03 AM
I see the match is on sky. Does that mean I will not be able to get it on fulham tv in usa?

Good question... it will be on ESPN+ I do believe, but as for FFCTV, I notice that once it's on ESPN+, the games do not typically show on FFCTV, perhaps broadcasting right issues?
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

ianthailand

Quote from: jarv on December 01, 2021, 11:28:03 AM
Not allowed on FFCTV so it looks like Hesgoal again.

bog

Information

Note, however, that any games streamed on ESPN+ are not available through your club's video streaming service or iFollow, so ideally you'll need to subscribe to both ESPN+ and your club in order to ensure you don't miss out on any league matches.

Information

So I think the answer to the OP is
Its only available to watch on ESPN + in the USA

And you need to pay for that

jarv

Thanks guys.  I will look into it.

OtherHodgson

It's simple for me, I buy both subscriptions and never miss a match. Fortunately I don't have to worry about it, but I'd drink cheaper booze before I'd miss watching Fulham live (on the TV).

If you can avoid hearing the result FFCTV will usually has the 90 min replay by the following morning.

COYW! 

perry geyton

RaySmith

It's on Sky Now TV, £10 one off fee, though I have a monthly sub,  discounted special offer at £25, but it's been good value with Fulham on so much, plus you can watch other games.

winterline

I'm in Canada. Every time a game is on espn+, there is a stream to be found with no issue, it's always good quality and it's on multiple online streams. When it's not on espn+ and only on ffctv, then I have a hard time finding a good stream, if at all, usually only on soccer24hd (if it works) and it's always low quality, daddylive never works for me.

Bokonon

If you are a Disney+/Hulu subscriber, it may be worth looking at the bundle that gets you Hulu, Disney+, and ESPN+ all together. That's how I have ESPN+ this year.