watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Premier League Games this week

Started by davew, December 02, 2021, 06:20:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

Why is it that Scottish PL games are being shown on Sky Tues-Thursday this week, no PL games listed on Sky or BT Sport, bit strange isn't it?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Ronnief

Because they are being shown on Amazon Prime.

SP

Good to see the return of the 7:30 kick-off.

Fernhurst

Lucky to be able to watch the Liverpool Derby, frighteningly fast and skilful. Prior to KO watched Southampton v Leicester and the pace and skill was only a couple of notches down from The Derby.

Made me think about how the hell are we going to reach those levels if we were lucky enough to go up.
World class signings..... err doubtful.
Concentrate on beating those around us and securing 17th ........ better plan.

Love to see us filling The Shahid Khan stand on a regular basis in The Prem before I shuffle off this planet.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

SP

Lovely fiinish by the Brentford player there.

davew

Andy S

Why is it good to see the return of the 7:30 kick off? In the old days it was easier to set to matches with less traffic. It is now a nightmare trying to get to games on time at 7:45. I think they should be put back to 8:00

davew

I didn't even know that Amazon Prime were now involved in showing PL games, how come my Sky subs keep going up and I can only watch less football, disgraceful!!! Thankfully Hesgoal.com are still around!

MartyFFC

I think Amazon have the Boxing Day games too......

Dodgin

Somerset Fulham

Amazon are absolutely nailing their coverage, it's brilliant.

Jules

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on December 02, 2021, 08:56:31 PM
Totally agree. I'm watching more footy this week out of general interest due to the Amazon coverage. Great picture, good commentary and punditry and a refreshing change from sky

SP

Decent coverage & the bonus of no Carragher.

Wolf

Also the staggered kick off times make it possible to watch one and a half matches
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

Somerset Fulham

Quote from: Wolf on December 02, 2021, 09:33:05 PM
Also the staggered kick off times make it possible to watch one and a half matches

Each night, for three nights in a row!

Terry Towling

Quote from: Jules on December 02, 2021, 09:05:32 PM
Quote from: Somerset Fulham on December 02, 2021, 08:56:31 PM
Totally agree. I'm watching more footy this week out of general interest due to the Amazon coverage. Great picture, good commentary and punditry and a refreshing change from sky

Agree - their camera work is effortless too.

Terry Towling

Quote from: Fernhurst on December 02, 2021, 07:16:50 PM
Lucky to be able to watch the Liverpool Derby, frighteningly fast and skilful. Prior to KO watched Southampton v Leicester and the pace and skill was only a couple of notches down from The Derby.

Made me think about how the hell are we going to reach those levels if we were lucky enough to go up.
World class signings..... err doubtful.
Concentrate on beating those around us and securing 17th ........ better plan.

Love to see us filling The Shahid Khan stand on a regular basis in The Prem before I shuffle off this planet.

I watched that match and the Man U v Arsenal tonight and I too was struck by how brilliant and skillful the players are in the top clubs. A world away from ordinary clubs like ours I am sorry to say.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: davew on December 02, 2021, 06:20:36 PM
Why is it that Scottish PL games are being shown on Sky Tues-Thursday this week, no PL games listed on Sky or BT Sport, bit strange isn't it?

Because they are contracted to show Sunday morning football occasionally.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.