Need to get back to winning ways next game
after 3 draws....Coyw

RaySmith

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on December 03, 2021, 09:53:16 PM
We stay top.
Need to get back to winning ways next game
after 3 draws....Coyw

0001.jpeg

The lads did well to keep their heads up, battle, and stay in the game after the disastrous start to the 2nd half - they are a tough side, and some top players- well organised, very hard to beat.

On another day at least one of our other many chances would have gone in.

But we did well to keep  battling, and playing our game, despite their spoiling tactics, and get a point.
Well done Tosin, and TC for the assist.

bill taylors apprentice

Its a funny old game!
3 draws in a row and we have lost some of our scoring prowess but if we had lost 2 and won tonight we would be no worse off and feeling as if we were back in form.
Woulda coulda shoulda!
But if we had taken 7 wins and 3 draws in the next 10 games after the Coventry game I would have been overjoyed!

Somerset Fulham

That was a cracking game between what are quite clearly (at the moment) the two best sides in the league. We were the better side by quite a way, but the set piece goal from kick off was brillant.

Should we have won? Probably, but Bournemouth know how to defend which isn't surprising given that Scott Parker is in charge.  Unless something goes terribly wrong with either side, these are the two teams who will be promoted.

Logicalman

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on December 03, 2021, 10:07:12 PM
That was a cracking game between what are quite clearly (at the moment) the two best sides in the league. We were the better side by quite a way, but the set piece goal from kick off was brillant.

Should we have won? Probably, but Bournemouth know how to defend which isn't surprising given that Scott Parker is in charge.  Unless something goes terribly wrong with either side, these are the two teams who will be promoted.

Totally agree 100%
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

cmg

Excellent entertainment. Full blooded encounter with skill and commitment. Two decent teams.
Marred only by the usual incompetent refereeing. You can't blame Bournemouth for taking advantage of that.

Plodder

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on December 03, 2021, 10:07:12 PM

Perfect summary

Mince n Tatties

TC's Sporran

kebano had a great game yet fluffed his great chance, tosin had a crap game yet took his chance very well.

Fulhamboy1111

Love that concise summary spot on  049:gif

The Rock

These were shots across the bow weren't they?

I know who I'd fancy in a do or die situation. I'd back us any day if the week. We're better. SP knows both teams, he really should of had us sussed. But he knows how to get a draw or even a win when you are second best. He is not a bad manager.

We are simply higher quality and tonight was not a showcase event. I look forward to our next meeting.