watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Prediction - Fulham v Bournemouth

Started by rebel, December 03, 2021, 01:30:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham 442

I just do not want to lose this game!  I think it will be close but it really depends on how fit our boys are now....If Mitro is now firing on all cylinders I can't see anything other than a Fulham win...

Twig

For me it really does depend on whether our squad have fully recovered from the Norovirus epidemic. And I don't just mean feeling better, I mean back to 100% match fitness.  Anything less and I think we are vulnerable, but at 100% I think we have the beating of them.

blingo

TC's Sporran

ive put pound bets on 6-0 6-1 7-0 7-1.

0-0 it is then

LittleErn

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on December 03, 2021, 05:49:46 PM
Is Cahill actually out?  That will help.

There is way too much overconfidence on this board, despite being brought down a rung or two earlier in the season. I want us to win, and I hope we win comfortably, but they are a good team.

Regrettably Cahill is playing. His experience against Mitro will be crucial. If Mitro is in the form he was before hr caught the Norovirus he will dominate, but if not yet up to speed then Cahill could come out on top. My biggest worry is the way Solanke presses the centre backs - Ream is prone to being mugged and Seri isn't too strong when pressed. However, we have enough up front to score more than they will - but 67 years of watching FFC have made me nervous every time we play an important game. Red cards, dodgy refs, injuries all seem to go against us at the wrong time!