123 (54.9%)
Reid 🔁 70' 🟨 82'
0 (0%)
Cairney 70' 👟 84'
16 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 221

Voting closed: December 05, 2021, 01:21:12 AM

Friendsoffulham

Who was your FOF Man of the Match after tonight's top of the table clash with Bournemouth that ended in a 1-1 draw? Vote, and let us know below ..

#FFC #FULHAMFC #FULBOU

049:gif

Sting of the North

Reed. But a difficult choice this time.

rebel

Tosin, thought he did well under the circumstances.

Ream last match, Tosin yesterday.

Carborundum

Mince n Tatties

FFC In Oz

Neeskens - i know he missed a golden chance but he was our only attacking player who consistently threatened

HV71

Kebano brilliant first half - Odoi and Ream played well through out - difficult choice plumped for Denis

Whitestone

Ream and Kebano. I think those rooting for Odoi need to take a closer look at the Bournemouth goal. He switched off at a vital moment.

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

grandad

I actually went for Reed. He covered every inch of grass. He disrupted their central MF.
Where there's a will there's a wife

HV71

Quote from: Whitestone on December 04, 2021, 08:18:07 AM
Ream and Kebano. I think those rooting for Odoi need to take a closer look at the Bournemouth goal. He switched off at a vital moment.

I have taken another look and he in fact is the only one who reacts . Tosin doesn't ( and it's as much his man ) . It's an excellent move by them and whilst Odoi doesn't get there to suggest that it was all down to him is somewhat unfair

bog

I cannot split Reed and Kebano.  Have gone for Kebano.

Sting of the North

Quote from: HV71 on December 04, 2021, 09:37:28 AM

I have taken another look and he in fact is the only one who reacts . Tosin doesn't ( and it's as much his man ) . It's an excellent move by them and whilst Odoi doesn't get there to suggest that it was all down to him is somewhat unfair

Agreed. It was not to do with Odoi switching off, those who claim that are just looking for one of his moments in my opinion. It was a well executed move that Odoi never could have dealt with alone given the pace of Solanke. The centre backs should have supported, but didn't. 

Whitestone

Quote from: Sting of the North on December 04, 2021, 09:54:12 AM

Agreed. It was not to do with Odoi switching off, those who claim that are just looking for one of his moments in my opinion. It was a well executed move that Odoi never could have dealt with alone given the pace of
Solanke. The centre backs should have supported, but didn't. 

Read my post again. I didn't suggest the goal was ALL down to Odoi. I was merely saying that I didn't think his performance merited man of the match because of his involvement in the goal. It most definitely was 'one of his moments' though. Tosin could have done more too.

copthornemike

Kebano - was 'double teamed' from the start yet still troubled the Bournemouth defence throughout, mind you  they are not the only team who have struggled to keep him quiet.
As for the criticism of Odoi over their goal why was he the only player who was switched on to stop Solanke, our CBS and midfield had that responsibility.
Just shows how much we need to improve defensively if we get promoted.

filham

I have gone for Kebano, he really is having a good season.
Sorry not the goalscorer Tosin who I thought had a few shakey moments over the whole match.

WolverineFFC

Quote from: Whitestone on December 04, 2021, 10:14:55 AM
Quote from: Sting of the North on December 04, 2021, 09:54:12 AM

Agreed. It was not to do with Odoi switching off, those who claim that are just looking for one of his moments in my opinion. It was a well executed move that Odoi never could have dealt with alone given the pace of
Solanke. The centre backs should have supported, but didn't. 

Read my post again. I didn't suggest the goal was ALL down to Odoi. I was merely saying that I didn't think his performance merited man of the match because of his involvement in the goal. It most definitely was 'one of his moments' though. Tosin could have done more too.

Yeah. Odoi as MotM is odd considering the goal. And did anyone notice Reed pointing at Solanke before the 2nd half kickoff? Seems there was a chance to be ready for it.

There is a reason Silva said "switched off" in his press conference. Classic daydreaming Dennis. Does any fullback get beat by outside to inside runs more than him?