123 (54.9%)
Reid 🔁 70' 🟨 82'
0 (0%)
Cairney 70' 👟 84'
16 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 221

Voting closed: December 05, 2021, 01:21:12 AM

FFCFOREVER

Its between Reed and Kebano but Kebano just and I mean only just shades it for me.

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

Ream for me. Didnt put a foot wrong all game.

bobbo

1975 just leaving home full of hope

rebel

Quote from: Sting of the North on December 04, 2021, 09:54:12 AM
Quote from: HV71 on December 04, 2021, 09:37:28 AM
Quote from: Whitestone on December 04, 2021, 08:18:07 AM
Ream and Kebano. I think those rooting for Odoi need to take a closer look at the Bournemouth goal. He switched off at a vital moment.

I have taken another look and he in fact is the only one who reacts . Tosin doesn't ( and it's as much his man ) . It's an excellent move by them and whilst Odoi doesn't get there to suggest that it was all down to him is somewhat unfair

Agreed. It was not to do with Odoi switching off, those who claim that are just looking for one of his moments in my opinion. It was a well executed move that Odoi never could have dealt with alone given the pace of Solanke. The centre backs should have supported, but didn't. 

Odoi nearly got his foot to the ball before Solanke's shot.

Sting of the North

Quote from: WolverineFFC on December 04, 2021, 10:44:55 AM
Quote from: Whitestone on December 04, 2021, 10:14:55 AM
Ream and Kebano. I think those rooting for Odoi need to take a closer look at the Bournemouth goal. He switched off at a vital moment.

I have taken another look and he in fact is the only one who reacts . Tosin doesn't ( and it's as much his man ) . It's an excellent move by them and whilst Odoi doesn't get there to suggest that it was all down to him is somewhat unfair

Agreed. It was not to do with Odoi switching off, those who claim that are just looking for one of his moments in my opinion. It was a well executed move that Odoi never could have dealt with alone given the pace of
Solanke. The centre backs should have supported, but didn't. 

Read my post again. I didn't suggest the goal was ALL down to Odoi. I was merely saying that I didn't think his performance merited man of the match because of his involvement in the goal. It most definitely was 'one of his moments' though. Tosin could have done more too.

Yeah. Odoi as MotM is odd considering the goal. And did anyone notice Reed pointing at Solanke before the 2nd half kickoff? Seems there was a chance to be ready for it.

There is a reason Silva said "switched off" in his press conference. Classic daydreaming Dennis. Does any fullback get beat by outside to inside runs more than him?

I agree there is a reason for Silva's wording, but would be surprised if it was aimed at Odoi. Clearly the centre backs have to cover in those situations, a pacey attacker will almost always beat his man in those situations with that much space to run into. That is why you defend as a team. If anyone else other than Odoi had tried to defend there would likely have been no goal. But to each their own of course, but my feeling is that some will always blame Odoi given the slightest chance.

ex-Pat

Plodder

Tom Cairney, as I think he revitalised our attacking play.  If I were looking for a MoM overall rather than a Fulham MoM, I would have to say Steve Cook.  From a team perspective, we were the better team, and most of our players were better than most of theirs, but Cook was outstanding in keeping Mitrovic pretty much shackled, and made a number of crucial interventions including that superb double block in the first half.  I think we would have won 3-1 or 4-1 if he had not been playing.

WolverineFFC

Quote from: Sting of the North on December 04, 2021, 02:50:04 PM
Quote from: WolverineFFC on December 04, 2021, 10:44:55 AM
Quote from: Whitestone on December 04, 2021, 10:14:55 AM

Agreed. It was not to do with Odoi switching off, those who claim that are just looking for one of his moments in my opinion. It was a well executed move that Odoi never could have dealt with alone given the pace of
Solanke. The centre backs should have supported, but didn't. 

Read my post again. I didn't suggest the goal was ALL down to Odoi. I was merely saying that I didn't think his performance merited man of the match because of his involvement in the goal. It most definitely was 'one of his moments' though. Tosin could have done more too.

Yeah. Odoi as MotM is odd considering the goal. And did anyone notice Reed pointing at Solanke before the 2nd half kickoff? Seems there was a chance to be ready for it.

There is a reason Silva said "switched off" in his press conference. Classic daydreaming Dennis. Does any fullback get beat by outside to inside runs more than him?

I agree there is a reason for Silva's wording, but would be surprised if it was aimed at Odoi. Clearly the centre backs have to cover in those situations, a pacey attacker will almost always beat his man in those situations with that much space to run into. That is why you defend as a team. If anyone else other than Odoi had tried to defend there would likely have been no goal. But to each their own of course, but my feeling is that some will always blame Odoi given the slightest chance.

So let me get this correct. The striker sprints from outside the winger and FB to the channel between the CB/FB and it is the CB's responsibility to see it coming? He needs a shout or some help, especially when the ball is on the opposite side of the pitch. How many times can you remember a similar play happening to Robinson or Tete?

If you watch the replay, Dennis sees him coming, reacts, then stops, by the time he reacts again Solanke's pace is too much.

I have never been afraid to state I think Dennis switches off too much. He is not the only one to let off on that play though. I think the midfield should be closing down better and not sure if Marek shouldn't be farther off his line. I was just agreeing I thought it was odd to support him as MotM when he was a part of those responsible for the goal against.

F(f)CUK

WindyCity

Kebano for me, no one even close, imo.