News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Get your Ticket for White Hart Lane .....................

Started by Me-ate-Live, innit??, December 27, 2010, 01:12:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Me-ate-Live, innit??

They are still available
If the doom-gloom army are to be believed it will be your last chance to visit this  'Delightful ' ground .
...................or If you are like me, be there to see us turn around our season
I still believe ( if AJ is not in the team ) 

Admin

I am not witnessing the biggest tonking of our season, sorry. Van Der Fart and the likes will rip us to shreds and if Sparky doesn't do well at Stoke, this could be the game that ges him the sack. I've decided to go way fir New Year, can't face any more football, going to spend my £50 in the Cottswolds.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

less than 12 months ago you were no here berating all and sundry about not going to White -fart-Lane
what's changed ??????????????????

FatFreddysCat

Have to agree with Admin , we are going to get walloped, plus it's expensive and a shite hole.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

You two are old and tired  :wum:
It's still not too late, we must have sold out the top tier as they are selling the bottom.
Would it not be a huge 'umph' for the lads if we had a full allocation and were in good voice ????
Those old Spurts have got complacent in recent weeks

I really believe we will have a ''Barry Hayles ' day at the lane 

£35 and £17 for the little legs

The Doctor

I bought mine a while ago.  On Sunday afternoon I sat glumly in the pub wondering if it was worth going.  I may as well go, seeing as the mate who bought the tickets refuses to dish out refunds.

A plus is that my Spurs-supporting little brother isn't around for a few days, so that means he won't be around to give me any stick should we lose.

Would be hilarious if we went from making WHU look like world-beaters to nicking something (anything) at WHL.  Will Defoe still be banned for our game following his red card, or was it just a one-match ban?

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Harry won't risk Defoe appeal with United in mind

..............looks like it will start on Saturday, all we need now is for Modric to get bad flu :) and Van-der-fart will have no one to supply him !!!!

From the Morrow.,     Quote@
Jermaine Defoe will start a three-game ban today - after Harry Redknapp ducked out of a risky gamble that could have cost him the England striker for next month's clash with Manchester United.

Defoe was left stunned by his red card from referee Martin Atkinson for his challenge on Aston Villa's James Collins in the 2-1 Boxing Day win.

The striker did not believe he deserved to be dismissed especially as Collins appeared to accept the damage was accidental and Spurs had to option to appeal against the dismissal, with Redknapp suggesting he also believed Atkinson had got it wrong.

Had they done so, FA disciplinary chiefs confirmed Defoe would have been free to play against Newcastle at White Hart Lane this afternoon, pending the hearing which would have been delayed to tomorrow or Thursday because of the Christmas break.

If the appeal was then lost, Defoe's three game suspension would have started with Saturday's home clash with Fulham, followed by next week's trip to Everton and the FA Cup third round clash with Charlton.

But despite the fact that Defoe and Tottenham certainly had an arguable case after the striker became Atkinson's eighth Premier League red card of the season - four more than any other official - Redknapp was concerned that the appeal might be deemed "frivolous".

That ran the risk of incurring an extra game ban, which would have ruled Defoe out of what might be a huge game with table-topping United at the Lane on January 16.

Instead, Defoe - who has yet to score in the Premier League this season after missing nearly three months with the ankle ligament injury sustained on England duty in Switzerland at the start of September - will miss the rest of the Festive/New Year programme but get 90 minutes under his belt in the FA Cup before being available for the United game.

Read more: http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Tottenham-won-t-appeal-Jermaine-Defoe-s-harsh-red-card-against-Aston-Villa-with-the-Manchester-United-clash-in-mind-article658217.html#ixzz19PXhz5y8

Mr_Moon

Not going as I don't want to spend my New Years Day travelling up from Kent on crap transport, sitting in the cold, poor atmosphere watching a Fulham defeat about £50 out of pocket. Also I have no money until New years eve.

Going to a house party the night before up north so might go and watch Leeds play.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

The Doctor

As I write this it's half time in the Stoke game.  Suddenly I'm not so glum about going to Spurs...