News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I can't get the commentaryand GJ on the Offal?

Started by The Cravenette, December 11, 2021, 03:05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham 442

Quote from: The Cravenette on December 11, 2021, 03:08:12 PM
Considering they took three lots of fivers off me last week you would have thought they would get this right!
Me too but then they had missed taking three months payments so all square now.

somerset cockernee

Well worth the delay, More classic lines from G.J. Mitro getting irate and getting a bit punchy, Jim says "No need, give him a slap in the tunnel" ....Pure gold!

davew

Ended up paying £2.50 to listen to the commentary through the Luton FC website, made a change to GJ, though I did switch over at half time.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Colton F.C.

Is it possible to invite on again the other summariser, I believe a Luton supporter, whose wide-ranging lexicon of anglo-saxon phrases helped me through what proved a difficult afternoon.

Logicalman

Quote from: Colton F.C. on December 11, 2021, 07:47:39 PM
Is it possible to invite on again the other summariser, I believe a Luton supporter, whose wide-ranging lexicon of anglo-saxon phrases helped me through what proved a difficult afternoon.

I see Jamie gave up apologizing for the language in the end, Jim just goes on oblivious to the fruity language and simply tells them to sit down and shut up.

There was no audio issue in the video feed, so not certain what the techs got wrong there.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.