watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Programmes to give away

Started by Twig, December 07, 2021, 04:10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twig

I have 70+ programmes mainly from the 66-67, 67-68, 68-69 seasons plus some 70's ones. Included is the Johnny Haynes Souvenir programme from 28/4/69 for his testimonial celebration of 20 seasons.
I want to give them to someone who will appreciate them.  I live in Ealing so you will need to collect from me.  Please message me if interested.

jeremyfulham

Hi Twig,
My 1st Fulham game was home to Blackpool April '67 would love that(if you have it) and the Haynes testimonial programme, happily pay postage sadly I am miles away from you in sunny Norfolk so difficult to collect sorry.
All the best,
Jeremy Pruce.

Twig

Quote from: jeremyfulham on December 07, 2021, 04:56:33 PM
Hi Twig,
My 1st Fulham game was home to Blackpool April '67 would love that(if you have it) and the Haynes testimonial programme, happily pay postage sadly I am miles away from you in sunny Norfolk so difficult to collect sorry.
All the best,
Jeremy Pruce.

Jeremy I sent a reply to your PM did you receive it?

Twig

Bump.  Still trying to find a home for these. I don't want to start splitting them up so job lo only.
Jeremy, I will almost certainly be driving to Norfolk next week so if you want them please let's sort the details.
If not, then they are available to anyone who wants them.

Twig

Ok one last try. If not these programmes go to the tip.

Twig

Mick I hope you got my PM? Let me have the address in Isleworth and I will deliver.

spikey norman

Quote from: Twig on December 12, 2021, 05:07:21 PM
Mick I hope you got my PM? Let me have the address in Isleworth and I will deliver.
On its way now Twig

Twig

Mick aka Spiky  came in for these and I am delighted they will be finding a new home.

spikey norman

Quote from: Twig on December 13, 2021, 02:14:54 PM
Mick aka Spiky  came in for these and I am delighted they will be finding a new home.
They will be much appreciated Twig.
Also a big thank you to 442 who passed on to me some great programmes and Fulham memorabilia

Fulham 442

Quote from: spikey norman on December 14, 2021, 12:39:58 PM
Quote from: Twig on December 13, 2021, 02:14:54 PM
They will be much appreciated Twig.
Also a big thank you to 442 who passed on to me some great programmes and Fulham memorabilia
You're more than welcome Mick.  It was great to meet you and have a chat about them and all things Fulham.

spikey norman

It was lovely meeting you too Ann Louise and hearing your Fulham memories.
It's great meeting fellow FoF'ers and hopefully meet Twig one day.
I'm lucky down here in Brighton as there are many Fulham fans living down here ,some FoF'ers, and we have often met up for beers to celebrate/commiserate  on our fortunes.
Even the legendary David Lloyd attended one of our get togethers!