watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Not our night tonight

Started by colinwhite, December 20, 2021, 09:50:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

colinwhite

We are top of the league and it would have been nice to have won tonight. We were very poor at times, there were too many players looking to others to do it.
It happens in football and I would say that they were the best side we have played this season . They outmuscled and outfought us from start to finish. we need to get back at it and quickly ,and i have evey confidence that we will.

Sgt Fulham

That miss at the end made me feel physically sick. Too many performances like this so far this season. That could either bode well for the second half of the season, or really poorly. I hope we get the hell out of this league, sick of being 'kind of good but not really'.

fcfulham55

I don't think they were good at all on the day, and neither were we.

It has to be the worst game I've watched for a long long time.  Anyway, we got to hear the commentators mention how positive they were everytime they had a very brief touch of the ball in our half.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

Stoneleigh Loyalist

There has been too much arrogance on this board about our achievements. Yes there have been others who appear negative  but are probably being realistic.
Full credit to Sheffield tonight an£ let's not blame Ream for their goal it was Tosin not closing down.

mancwhite

As expected given they are team of Premiership they are a good team. I thought they made us look very average. It does make me worry how we could hope to survive in the Premiership with this team. Still poor defensively and when it matters struggling to be creative. It's alright beating Blackburn with 10 men but it looks like even getting automatic promotion is going to far from a walk over. Seri never going to be a Premiership player.
Your just too good to be true Fulham

Bill2

Look at the stats and it gives a very good description of the game. Defend like lions, get on us quickly and give us no time. They relied on the  counter which got them the well taken goal but it was the product of a kick it anywhere punt. Set up for a draw and relying on a quick break.  Ref could have improved the game by booking some.playees early as they were obviously told to found Neeskens and Harry as soon as they touched the ball.

Black and White Town

They deserved the win. Our passing, corners and finishing was very poor. Easily the worst we've played for ages.

But it happens, no team can play brilliantly every match. Look ahead to hopefully a win against Brum

Milo

Quote from: Black and White Town on December 20, 2021, 10:16:23 PM
They deserved the win. Our passing, corners and finishing was very poor. Easily the worst we've played for ages.

But it happens, no team can play brilliantly every match. Look ahead to hopefully a win against Brum

Played like that the last 4 games or so, though!

Black and White Town

Quote from: Milo on December 20, 2021, 10:36:17 PM

Yes and no. Some of the flat performance has been due to illness in the squad. It is a worry that we've totally gone off the boil since the great run when we were scoring so prolifically.

Milo

Quote from: Black and White Town on December 20, 2021, 11:15:39 PM
Quote from: Milo on December 20, 2021, 10:36:17 PM

Yes and no. Some of the flat performance has been due to illness in the squad. It is a worry that we've totally gone off the boil since the great run when we were scoring so prolifically.

Completely agree the norovirus knocked Mitro off his stride, and probably others.

That header from Mitro from the Kebano cross would've been buried last month!