https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Birmingham Game Off

Started by Wingnut, December 23, 2021, 01:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

Quote from: Fulham 442 on December 23, 2021, 03:09:16 PM
Quote from: Ruislip White on December 23, 2021, 02:31:31 PM
Gutted to not be able to go, but glad it's cancelled given how poorly we are playing at the moment.  More time to pull ourselves together for Reading away.
I was thinking the opposite...that a longer lay off might do us more harm than good.  Here's hoping the Reading game goes ahead, although not looking likely atm..
I agree, another week licking our wounds may not result in improved performance. However I really did not want to take the Covid risk at the Cottage, was rather hoping it would be behind closed doors and available on FFCTV.

bigalffc

I wish our last blooming game was called off.... An eight hour round trip wasn't worth the performance given.
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Stoneleigh Loyalist

Looking at the bad situation with Reading I can see that match being off as well and the worrying sight of us being fourth in the league with two matches in hand.
A worse case scenario from a typical Fulham pessimist but these things do happen especially with current form!

LittleErn

Sheffield Utd have "a significant" number of cases in their squad. Maybe they will have passed it on to our lads. Or maybe we gave it to them (like the three points).

colcliff

Although we have not been at our best over the last few games I Saw Birmingham play the other week and they were very very poor
Now they may strengthen their team in the transfer window and prove to be tougher opposition

filham

Quote from: Stoneleigh Loyalist on December 23, 2021, 05:44:31 PM
Looking at the bad situation with Reading I can see that match being off as well and the worrying sight of us being fourth in the league with two matches in hand.
A worse case scenario from a typical Fulham pessimist but these things do happen especially with current form!
We really don't want the situation of being out of the top two and kidding ourselves that
each game in hand is worth 3 points. Lets hope others in the top six also suffer postponements.