0 (0%)
Carvalho            sub 76'
1 (1.1%)
Muniz                 sub 87'
4 (4.2%)

Total Members Voted: 94

Voting closed: December 13, 2021, 07:44:07 PM

love4ffc

This post from Jarv sums up how I feel right now after Fulham got the draw against Luton. 

"Too casual too often. Luton won every second ball and pressed for 90 minutes. Fulham clearly are a better team but not today.
I see many on here complain about referees. I see why now having watched the whole game. Definite penalty early on, not given and a number of very strange decisions in midfield, most in the 2nd half.  Frustrating to watch. 2 VERY valuable points thrown away."

Anyway, who was your FoF MOTM against Luton?

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

ChesterTheTabby

Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

jarv

Close call between Tim Ream and Tom Cairney.  I went for Cairney, been a long time to see him start again. Composed and rarely gave the ball away.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: ChesterTheTabby on December 11, 2021, 08:20:14 PM
surely it's the ROCK Tim Ream.
Interesting.  Who was meant to be marking Adebayo when he scored?
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

JimmyConway

Thought Tete had a decent game personally.
Question mark over Ream for their goal I thought seemed to switch off.

Pluto

Fulham Tup North

"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

bog

I had to put up with Radio London who covered the game ahead of Arsenal and Chelsea which I found odd. By way of the commentary we were indebted to Rodak. Is this correct? 

Mince n Tatties

ianthailand

Whitestone

It was great to see Tete back. Definitely made a difference going forward because he gets into areas where you rarely see Odoi. Gets first time crosses in regularly unlike our other wide players who seem to need an extra touch. Cairney was solid too. He looks after the ball so well. It was very noticeable that we suffered in that area after he was subbed, although we needed to make changes going for the win so no complaints from me about his withdrawal.

FFC1987

Quote from: ianthailand on December 12, 2021, 11:24:42 AM
Quote from: Southcoastffc on December 11, 2021, 08:45:59 PM
Quote from: ChesterTheTabby on December 11, 2021, 08:20:14 PM
surely it's the ROCK Tim Ream.
Interesting.  Who was meant to be marking Adebayo when he scored?
Tosin's man.

Looking at positioning, I don't think Ream or Tosin knew who was marking who. Ream stepped firstly towards the man Bryan was marking, then backed off to the player who scored, so closer to him than Tosin. Shocking defending from both.

Must admit, I'm a bit perplexed from the highlights (wasn't able to watch the full game or extended highlights yet) but Ream seemed at least partly at fault for all of Lutons chances/goals yesterday. Particularly on one where I made the point and was told I didn't know what I was talking about when I suggested at least once a match, Ream gets caught gambling on the touch of the player and gets turned and lost in space. If Ream was MoTM, we really did have a bad game across the pitch!

Edit: Upon like my tenth watch, I'm convinced its Reams man unless Mitro just let his man run behind Ream and free so that would be 3 almost unmarked men from that set piece.