more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Covid Checks at Craven Cottage

Started by WhiteJC, January 14, 2022, 01:00:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

Covid Checks at Craven Cottage

A reminder to fans of the COVID protocols and checks in place at Craven Cottage, required as part of Government requirements.

All supporters aged 18 and over are required to display their NHS COVID vaccine passport/certification or present proof of a negative lateral flow test when attending matches at Craven Cottage. This Government policy is a condition of entry to any event in England with more than 10,000 people.

We ask supporters to re-familiairise themselves with the below information ahead of Fulham's home matches against Bristol City and Birmingham City.
BE PREPARED - GET YOUR COVID PASS

You will need to bring your COVID Pass – available through the NHS App, online at NHS.co.uk or via postal letter - or proof of lateral flow test with you to matches at Craven Cottage. Please have this ready before you reach the queuing lanes in front of the turnstiles, where it will be checked prior to entry to the ground.

Please note, vaccination cards issued at vaccine centres are not accepted as proof of vaccination.

For supporters aged 18 and over who are not yet double vaccinated, you will need to take a lateral flow test within 48 hours of attending the match and subsequently have proof of a negative result via a text message or email from the NHS (white plastic strips from the lateral flow test will not be accepted as proof).

All supporters should also bring Photo ID which may be checked for identity verification purposes.
ARRIVE EARLY

Owing to these new requirements, entry into the ground will take longer than normal.

Turnstiles will now open two hours before kick-off (13:00 for a 15:00 kick-off, 17:45 for a 19:45 kick-off) and with large queues expected we strongly advise fans arrive at least one hour before kick-off.

Please ensure you plan your journey in advance and arrive to Craven Cottage in plenty of time - supporters who arrive 30 minutes prior to kick-off or less do risk missing a significant amount of the first half.

Early bird food and drink offers will be available inside the ground from gates opening, until half an hour before kick-off. Fans can take advantage of subsidised prices on a number of food, alcoholic and soft drink items.

The process of showing your Covid status is now a mandatory requirement for venues, and whilst the Club will do everything it can to ensure the checking process is as smooth as possible for supporters, we politely request that fans are respectful and co-operate with our staff. Any abuse towards staff will not be tolerated and could lead to refusal of entry to the ground.
WEAR A FACE COVERING

The wearing of face coverings is now mandatory in indoor areas.

Please wear a face covering as you enter the turnstiles, walk through concourse areas, to toilets, food and beverage kiosks and any other areas of the ground. Fans do not need to wear a face covering when seated in the stands or when eating and drinking.
DO NOT TRAVEL IF UNWELL

Even if double-vaccinated, supporters must not attend a fixture at Craven Cottage if you, or anybody attending with you, is suffering from symptoms of Covid-19, feels unwell, or is required to self-isolate.

All of the above information applies to all visitors to Craven Cottage.

Matchday Hospitality guests will need to follow a similar process. Please contact your Account Manager for further information.
WHAT IS THE NHS COVID PASS?

The NHS COVID Pass shows your coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination details or test results. This is your COVID-19 status. To enter Craven Cottage, you will need one of the following:

A digital NHS COVID Pass
    A paper NHS COVID Pass
    A negative lateral flow test (LFT) result within the past 48 hours

HOW TO GET A COVID PASS
DIGITAL NHS COVID PASS

Supporters who are fully vaccinated – at least two Covid vaccinations – can obtain their digital COVID Pass via the following:

Online: Available here

Via the NHS App:
1. Download the NHS App from the iOS App Store or Google Play Store
2. Click NHS COVID Pass
3. Click Domestic

If using this service for the first time, follow the prompted steps to register for your digital pass. You will be required to show photo ID and once all online checks are complete and your vaccination status is verified your pass will automatically generate in the app.

Supporters who choose to use the digital NHS COVID Pass to gain entry to Craven Cottage can do one of the following:

Display the pass on a smartphone in the NHS App
    Download the pass to a smartphone; add it to your Apple or Google Wallet or download as a PDF sent to your email address
    Download and print a physical copy and bring this with you to your event at Craven Cottage

To avoid any internet or connectivity issues when at Craven Cottage, it is recommended that you download a copy of your pass to your smartphone.

Supporters can also download a PDF of their pass, print this, and bring the physical copy with them to the ground. If you do download your digital NHS COVID Pass as a PDF, always check the expiry date before attempting to use it.

The COVID Pass is a QR code, which can be saved or downloaded to your device, and once generated will look like the below examples:

Your digital NHS Covid Pass expires every 30 days - we encourage supporters to ensure their pass is renewed and in date for any upcoming matchdays.
PAPER NHS COVID PASS

Fans who are over 18 and fully vaccinated, but do not have access to a digital passport or are unable to provide photographic ID for the digital passport, can request a paper NHS COVID Pass.

To request a paper NHS COVID Pass, call 119. This service is available seven days a week, between 7am and 11pm. Alternatively, fans request a paper pass or find out more here

Please note, this pass can take up to 5 working days to arrive, and supporters should wait five days after their final dose before requesting the paper copy. Booster vaccinations do not show in the NHS COVID Pass letter but are shown within the digital NHS COVID Pass.
NEGATIVE LATERAL FLOW (LFT) RESULT

For supporters who are not fully vaccinated and over the age of 18, as part of the new requirement for entry to venues with more than 10,000 people, a recent negative lateral flow test is required.

Your test must be taken at home and the negative result registered with the NHS within 48 hours of attending your match at Craven Cottage. 

Lateral Flow Test (LFT) kits can be ordered online or by visiting your local pharmacy.

Within each pack are step-by-step instructions on how to take the test and record the result. You must report your test result - whether positive, negative or void - every time you do a test.

Fans should not bring their physical test with them but record the LFT result with the NHS.

Once your result has been recorded, you will receive a text message and email from the NHS. This is deemed as a valid NHS COVID pass and will need to be presented and checked in order to gain entry to the ground.
INTERNATIONAL VISITORS

If supporters were vaccinated in another country and are visiting Craven Cottage, you can show the same proof of vaccination that was accepted at the UK border. International visitors can also show a valid text or email confirmation of a negative rapid lateral flow or PCR test from NHS Test and Trace.
FURTHER INFORMATION

More guidance about NHS COVID Passes can be found online.

As always, we thank our fans for their continued support and cooperation.

https://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2022/january/13/checks-at-craven-cottage/

MartyFFC

Doesn't this breach the forum's code of conduct regarding talking about COVID 😉

Logicalman

Quote from: MartyFFC on January 14, 2022, 01:07:32 PM
Doesn't this breach the forum's code of conduct regarding talking about COVID 😉

Informational from the club, and verbatim, so no, but please don't be tempted to elaborate or editorialize.  :022:  :54:
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

MartyFFC

Logicalman

Quote from: MartyFFC on January 14, 2022, 01:13:51 PM
Was tongue-in-cheek but nevermind

I know, it wasn't directed at you tbh.  :005:
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

The Enclosurite

Fair play to Hyacinth for still turning up at her ripe old age.  She needs to renew her pass though or she'll get man handled away at the gate by the stewards and refused entry. 

049:gif COYW
¡COYW!

Logicalman

Quote from: gang on January 14, 2022, 03:21:55 PM
Yes, but Fulham don't play tennis.

I'm not sure if the Fulham players and staff do or do not play tennis.

Logicalman

All joking aside, how does this affect overseas travelers to the UK for watching games then? I tend not to keep my passport with me all the time when back in the UK.

I see that it states "If supporters were vaccinated in another country and are visiting Craven Cottage, you can show the same proof of vaccination that was accepted at the UK border. International visitors can also show a valid text or email confirmation of a negative rapid lateral flow or PCR test from NHS Test and Trace."

So I guess that means having a passport with you also? I mean, every time I've returned back to the UK I get the 'welcome home' from the border control guys simply due to my accent, so how on earth would I convince some low paid guy at the gate at Fulham, without a passport?

_Putney_

Anyone know in the small print of season tickets whether it says you can now be denied entry due to your medical history? If not, I wonder if a refund should be offerred for those that cannot enter.

flyingfish

Quote from: _Putney_ on January 15, 2022, 09:37:15 AM
Anyone know in the small print of season tickets whether it says you can now be denied entry due to your medical history? If not, I wonder if a refund should be offerred for those that cannot enter.

Why would they deny someone based on their medical history? What had medical history got to do with it. If you're not vaccinated just do a lateral flow. Medical history doesn't come into it

_Putney_

Quote from: flyingfish on January 15, 2022, 09:41:56 AM

Why would they deny someone based on their medical history? What had medical history got to do with it. If you're not vaccinated just do a lateral flow. Medical history doesn't come into it

Alright, let me adjust it to, medical history and current medical standing.   :003:

MikeTheCubed

I don't know about the smallprint but enquired about refunds. The club's stance was that they won't offer refunds because the passports have a test option.

Doesn't sit right with me but hardly going to take legal action over it. Besides I managed to get in to one game without showing any (real or fake) certification, and the scheme reportedly will be scrapped in a couple weeks.

_Putney_

Quote from: MikeTheCubed on January 15, 2022, 10:01:26 AM

I don't know about the smallprint but enquired about refunds. The club's stance was that they won't offer refunds because the passports have a test option.

Doesn't sit right with me but hardly going to take legal action over it. Besides I managed to get in to one game without showing any (real or fake) certification, and the scheme reportedly will be scrapped in a couple weeks.

Understood, thanks.