more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Prediction - Fulham v Bristol City

Started by rebel, January 15, 2022, 08:30:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rebel

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Jules

FFC1987

Be interested to see who plays in the middle. I really rate Han-Noah Massengo, has an air of early days Dembele about him with his persistence and ability to dribble through and past players. Someone I'd love us to sign to be honest.

Fancy a 4.1 Fulham.

filham

After a 7-0 away win I suppose we should be thinking of at least 8-0 at the Cottage,
Of course it is a different match and no doubt Bristol will be briefed to play it tight with a bus parked for 90 minutes.

Hope we can break them down and if autmatic promotion is to be achieved this sort of game is one we have to win by a close 2-0.

Sgt Fulham

blingo

Woolly Mammoth

Any kind of win, the points are more important than the performance although the more we play to our strengths the better the performance.
Nevertheless if need be and necessary a scrappy last minute own goal to hand us the win will suffice.  Every match is a different challenge and they should come organised and prepared.
However, an early goal by Fulham could force them to rearrange, so we hit them hard from the start no fannying around at the back, i can do that.
Goals change games and the earlier the goals the more time to build on them.
Although the first 90 minutes are the most important.
It's take no prisoners time and no mercy. We were ruthless v Reading but Bristol City will be a different kettle of fish and Craven Cottage this season is no fortress, so beware the Ides of March.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Whitestone

Bristol City have an excellent recent record against us at the Cottage. Logic and form says a home win but that's not how it works because they won their last five matches against us at the Cottage, often against the odds. Surely they won't make it six ? I don't think so but do expect Nigel Pearson to set his team up to 'park the bus'. He's pretty much said so in his press conference. Very rarely does a team follow up a huge win with another huge win so I think it will be tight but this time we'll come away with all three points.

ChesterTheTabby

Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Mince n Tatties

Since Bristol  have won the last 5 league  meetings at the Cottage,I'm wary of predicting  a score.
So I'll  go 5-0....Ream 3,Tete 1 and Rodak header in last minute from a corner.😅

Black and White Town

Bristol are miles better than Reading, as they proved in the cup match last weekend.

But still, I hope our quality will come through and we'll win by one or two goals

TC's Sporran

i reckon brizzle will defend but get a goal on the break. then really park the bus and it could take us all our nous to get a draw or maybe sneak a last min win.
so 1-1
(but hopefully 2-1)

bigalffc

3-0 with us top of the league by 2 points and a game in hand! COYW
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

ianthailand

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 15, 2022, 01:43:25 PM
Since Bristol  have won the last 5 league  meetings at the Cottage,I'm wary of predicting  a score.
So I'll  go 5-0....Ream 3,Tete 1 and Rodak header in last minute from a corner.😅

Think you need a quiet 5 minutes in the shed Mince.

Mokes

Quote from: blingo on January 15, 2022, 11:38:17 AM
4-0 mitro2 keebano1 and carvalho 1

Solid prediction on the goal scorers for Fulham haha

Stoneleigh Loyalist

2nd October was the last time that we let 2 goals in!
Place your bets for how quickly we scorec100!

rebel