News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Red Button Games on NowTV (like tonight)

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, January 18, 2022, 01:05:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steeeeeeeeeed

Just noting here as I have seen the query asked on other threads, and think it might be handy to have a clear thread as it is an odd one, and others might be able to shed light on their devices compatibility...

They are available on some devices, but not others it seems...and even when available you need to do a little extra digging about ..

1.-Smart TV App (works)

If you have NowTV on a Smart TV, then the Red Button Games show up as "Bonus Streams" and can be found at the very bottom of the general NowTV homepage...just scroll right down, past the Sports, Kids, and Hayu and there they are... (Shows Fulham Vs Birmingham at 7.40pm tonight)

2.Android Smart Phone and Apple iPad...

Wel from what I can see the Bonus Streams are simply not available on these...if somebody has found them on there then let us know thanks

Deeping_white

If you have the Sky Go app (at least on PC) they should also appear on the home page about 5 mins before kick-off

Steven Ageroad

Sky sport comes through my BTtv box but I'm having trouble locating sport on the red button or even a channel number, any advice on this would be welcome.

BestOfBrede

Apple iPad - if you have skysports you use the skysports app and click on Livetv (bottom of screen) which shows all skysports channels and what's on (On now and next). When red button games are available you choose the main game and you can see the other games/choices.

Craven_Chris

I have used Now TV to watch Fulham on the red button before (and intend to tonight). My understanding is:

1) You need at least a 1 month pass (costing I think £30), a one day pass does not do it in my experience

2) You need a compatible device, I watch on the PS5, but I understand the PS4 and all recent XBox variants works too

I thought I had seen them on my phone (Android) but I could be mis-remembering.

davew

Look forward to any update later being provided on here prior to kick off about the availability of watching tonights match, sure there will be some weird stream available which does seem to work for a few people but not the majority. Apart from Hesgoal, all the other links don¡'t seem to work and just end up with virus warnings through anti virus software. Fully prepared to listen to GJ and Jamie again tonight.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: davew on January 18, 2022, 05:50:04 PM
Look forward to any update later being provided on here prior to kick off about the availability of watching tonights match, sure there will be some weird stream available which does seem to work for a few people but not the majority. Apart from Hesgoal, all the other links don¡'t seem to work and just end up with virus warnings through anti virus software. Fully prepared to listen to GJ and Jamie again tonight.

In England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 it is on sky red button, and you also qualify if you are holding a Gin & Tonic.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

davew

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 18, 2022, 05:53:19 PM
Quote from: davew on January 18, 2022, 05:50:04 PM

In England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 it is on sky red button, and you also qualify if you are holding a Gin & Tonic.
LOL, well you know the latter rule of qualification is never a problem for me, I always watch the games on the Sky red button when they are available, Woolly are you telling me it is available tonight? Have promised the Mrs that I will only have a drink after every 2 goals that we score rather than after every goal, as she is worried about my liver after recent results.

davew

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: davew on January 18, 2022, 06:14:34 PM
Well this webpage says it is available https://www.ukfootballontv.co.uk/channel/sky-sports-red-button, hope they are right!

Dave i can confirm that Fulham is available on Sky Red Button as is your Gin & Tonic.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

davew

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 18, 2022, 07:10:59 PM
Quote from: davew on January 18, 2022, 06:14:34 PM
Well this webpage says it is available https://www.ukfootballontv.co.uk/channel/sky-sports-red-button, hope they are right!

Dave i can confirm that Fulham is available on Sky Red Button as is your Gin & Tonic.
LOL, your assistance as always is appreciated. Hope we enjoy another great win tonight, 5 or 6 nil will do.

elgreenio

On handheld/mobile devices they usually hide the live games on a tiny banner half way down the main page.

Not sure I've ever managed to watch it using The sky go app on pc/Mac, they don't exactly make it easy on anything other than your sky tv box
touch my camera through the fence