watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team For Tomorrow

Started by filham, January 14, 2022, 06:13:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

I know it is hard for most of us to take this thread seriously after the Reading result, surely the team has to be the same again. However those in favour of squad rotation could possibly see that tis has to be an opportunity to make a few changes.
I am all for building team understanding and in favour of playing the best team week in week out.

Rodak

Tete    Tosin       Ream   Robinson

Cairney      Reed

Carvalho 

Wilson         Mitro       Kebano 

BDR and  Mnuiz as possible 60 minute impact subs.

Caedal

Impossible to know the team after this revelation:

Silva's #FFC team news: "Some players will be out of the game. Unfortunately for us, the last month has been like that. For sure we will be ready for the match."

Injury/Covid?
"The players that will miss the game are not injured."

How many? "Tomorrow you can see!"

sarnian

Wouldn't be surprised to see at least 3 or more out.

Deeping_white

Quote from: Caedal on January 14, 2022, 06:16:41 PM

Silva's #FFC team news: "Some players will be out of the game. Unfortunately for us, the last month has been like that. For sure we will be ready for the match."

Injury/Covid?

The official twitter account put a photo up of the team in training today and it looks like pretty much everyone that started the last game was there - only players I couldn't see were Mawson, Onomah and Tosin although the tallest player there is a black guy covered up with hat and gloves so that could be him

/photo/1

Mince n Tatties

Whatever the side we need to be on our toes.
City are a bogey team at the Cottage,having won on their last  5 visits to us....I bet a few of their fans have snapped onto the betting,2/9 Fulham..City 14/1 with Corals,crazy odds.

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 14, 2022, 07:19:04 PM
City are a bogey team at the Cottage,having won on their last  5 visits to us....I bet a few of their fans have snapped onto the betting,2/9 Fulham..City 14/1 with Corals,crazy odds.

Time for a change then Mince
"Dicks Out!" - homage to a former BC & FFC manager!
COYW et Marco baby.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: AnotherVicHalomLoveChild on January 14, 2022, 07:27:32 PM

COYW et Marco baby.

Was it the Port Vale fans who got them out,when the chant started?..lol

MikeTheCubed

Quote from: Deeping_white on January 14, 2022, 07:10:23 PM

Injury/Covid?

The official twitter account put a photo up of the team in training today and it looks like pretty much everyone that started the last game was there - only players I couldn't see were Mawson, Onomah and Tosin although the tallest player there is a black guy covered up with hat and gloves so that could be him

/photo/1

Was just about to post the same. Pretty sure Onomah (behind Cairney) & Tosin (at the back) are in there. Looks like one of Kebano or Cavaleiro isn't there (it's Sessegnon behind Hector, can't make out who it is behind Bobby Reid), plus one of Carvalho or Francois, and Quina.

Deeping_white

Quote from: MikeTheCubed on January 14, 2022, 07:33:22 PM
Quote from: Deeping_white on January 14, 2022, 07:10:23 PM

Injury/Covid?

/photo/1

Was just about to post the same. Pretty sure Onomah (behind Cairney) & Tosin (at the back) are in there. Looks like one of Kebano or Cavaleiro isn't there (it's Sessegnon behind Hector, can't make out who it is behind Bobby Reid), plus one of Carvalho or Francois, and Quina.

I thought that it was Kebano behind BDR - assuming he's not one of the covid absentees as they had a photo of him stood next to TC the day before and he's got the same boots on in the team picture as well as the one from yesterday. Don't see Francois or Carvalho so you could be onto something there, although I have a suspicion that's him back left of the photo with the pink boots behind who I'm guessing is Kongolo?

MikeTheCubed

Quote from: Deeping_white on January 14, 2022, 07:41:54 PM
I thought that it was Kebano behind BDR - assuming he's not one of the covid absentees as they had a photo of him stood next to TC the day before and he's got the same boots on in the team picture as well as the one from yesterday.

I've just seen this picture and agree. I guess that means Cavaleiro is still missing who is probably too tall to have been them anyway.

Don't see Francois or Carvalho so you could be onto something there, although I have a suspicion that's him back left of the photo with the pink boots behind who I'm guessing is Kongolo?

I thought Kongolo as well as they look too tall to be Quina.

On second look I suspect it's Mawson stood beside Silva at the back.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: MikeTheCubed on January 14, 2022, 07:56:47 PM
I thought that it was Kebano behind BDR - assuming he's not one of the covid absentees as they had a photo of him stood next to TC the day before and he's got the same boots on in the team picture as well as the one from yesterday.

I've just seen this picture and agree. I guess that means Cavaleiro is still missing who is probably too tall to have been them anyway.

Don't see Francois or Carvalho so you could be onto something there, although I have a suspicion that's him back left of the photo with the pink boots behind who I'm guessing is Kongolo?

I thought Kongolo as well as they look too tall to be Quina.

On second look I suspect it's Mawson stood beside Silva at the back.

Think that's Kieron Bowie.

glenhodgso

Deeping_white

Quote from: glenhodgso on January 14, 2022, 09:52:45 PM
Where is Mitro???

Think he's between Reed and Tete, you can see his buzz cut

filham

Well at least the picture shows enough players to make a team and a couple of subs so the game should go ahead.
Shame to have to alter that winning team though.

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Quote from: AnotherVicHalomLoveChild on January 14, 2022, 07:27:32 PM

COYW et Marco baby.

Told ya Mince! Phew.....