0 (0%)
Chalobah ๐Ÿ” 69'
0 (0%)
Onomah ๐Ÿ” 81' ๐Ÿ‘Ÿ 90+3
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 192

Voting closed: January 19, 2022, 10:34:47 PM

Friendsoffulham

19 goals in 3 games, absolute madness, but who gets your FOF MOTM after tonight 6-2 demolition of Birmingham ? Vote , and let us know below ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿป

#FFC #FULHAMFC #FULBIR

049:gif

Tabby

Sgt Fulham

Carvalho. Great all round game and scored the best and most important goal to settle any nerves.

bobbo

Gone carvalho but ream was very steady all night and run him a close second.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

bencher

I went for Carvalho, but I considered Robinson carefully

Steeeeeeeeeed

Hard to say for me, Carv scored some great goals, but I think he also wasted some decent chances and possession.

First half it was Cairney who I think was having a great game and was running the show, but did little in the 2nd half and was subbed. (To save his legs, fair enough)

Overrall it was a very good "team" performance in the true sense, but I think Kebano just sneaks it for me

Woolly Mammoth

Fabio because he was always busy and box to box with plenty of energy, unlike one or two of his team mates who were more or less one paced walking football, and a good job Fabio and others like Reed, Robinson, Kebano, Wilson did not and kept to the task and script. Mitro did press the ball high and did his best to hold the ball up, and Cairney was a classic link man with the usual creativity.
There was a huge gulf in class and Birminghams goalkeeper obvious under instructions wasted a good 15 minutes of the game dragging his feet from the first minute to the last minute time wasting, and the referee did not once hurry him up.
Birmingham got what they deserved a thrashing.
They were lucky Fulham were in a good mood.ย  ย 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.ย  ๐Ÿ˜

Never forget your Roots.

jarv

Cairney. A maestro like performance, the heart of the team

Carborundum

Robinson.ย  Fabulous performance.ย  Carvalho not far behind.

Bill2

Difficult one today everyone played well. Mitro, no goals but had a cracking game with his ball winning and distribution.ย  Tom just nocks it for me as didn't put a foot wrong.

Fulham Tup North

I also went for Carvalho... Mitro looked a little leggy tonight,ย  but still held the ball up well.
3 full days restย  now... then bring on Stoke..
โšฝ๏ธโšฝ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‰
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

F(f)CUK

I think that Carvalho is the obvious answer but with a goal, an assist and an overall good defensive performance, I went for Robinson. When he defended against three forwards on his own that was amazing.

HV71

Robinson - I'm normally a bit of a critic- but he shut me up tonight. Great movementย  on and off the ball , good solid defending, fantastic cross and capped it off with a splendid goal and a fabulous celebration.
Take a bow

MikeTheCubed

Carvalho's header was so good I initially assumed it was Mitro.

Count Flapula

Carvalho all day. The kid is so good it's scary.

Twig

Possibly Robinson's best game of the season and an excellent first half from TC but Carvalho gets it from me this week. Back to his best and two terrific goals, what more could you want?

Sting of the North

Voted for Carvalho, but could have gone to Mitro or TC.

We Are Premier League

Has to be Carvalho, but Wilson also had another great game.

@jolslover

STH H3