watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Agents.

Started by RufusBrevettatemyhamster, January 17, 2022, 09:08:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

A little snippet into the thoughts of the late Eric Hall.

https://youtu.be/GqAOD6BjLiA

I don't think they should be allowed agents until their 18. Before that the parents should, as normal, have control over the players life.

Thoughts?

Twig

There's a good argument to keep them away from agents until they are 18 but then what about young actors, pop stars, other sports where agents prevail? Sadly I think they are just a fact of life.

cookieg

Unfortunately some parents may not be the best people to safe guard their son's future either. Maybe there should be a central FA run contract for under 18s.

bobby01

Let's be honest, whatever the rules they will be broken, to much money involved. An example is the not being able to tap up players, regularly ignored, even to the extent of Fab being offered to Liverpool by Mendes who is not even his agent.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

filham

A wage cap for all players is needed with stepped incremental increases up to the maximum at the age of 21.

Allestree andy

Patrick roberts family were influencial in his move to man city saw the Money being offered to him and BANG he was gone
To the limit and beyond

MartyFFC

Should that not be Eric 'Monster' Hall

sunburywhite

They are blood sucking leeches, they are the only things that would survive a nuclear bomb. There is no way they would miss out on a living
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

elgreenio

Quote from: Allestree andy on January 18, 2022, 11:56:00 AM
Patrick roberts family were influencial in his move to man city saw the Money being offered to him and BANG he was gone
Not sure that was quite the case for Pat, at least from the impression I got of his family when he was with us
touch my camera through the fence

Stoneleigh Loyalist

It has been known for the parents of good young players to suddenly find the money for an upgrade in their housing
No secret who provides the funds!.