watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Currently on Sky - Hull v Blackburn

Started by H4usuallysitting, January 19, 2022, 08:45:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willham

I will say now I've watched the highlights, pen was a close call, I do think it would have been soft, he did go in with the shoulder and the strength looked fair with the attacker falling easy but they have definitely been given. I think VAR would accept whatever decision the ref had give, wouldnt have been a clear error to me. Second goal was definitely a foul after watching the replay. Keeper still did make a big mistake, but he may have recovered to have got a touch on the ball if it werent for the other city player jumping into him (without any eyes on the ball) gotta say at the game I didnt even remember there being a second hull man there. I thought eaves just challenged alone

Mr K.Dilkington

Quote from: northamptonsteve on January 19, 2022, 09:41:51 PM
If you think some on here are fickle take a look on the Blackburn forum match thread, meltdown and Mowbray out! Can't imagine anybody would have thought they would be doing so well this season to be honest.
Lol classic..they're being completely carried by Brereton Diaz lol
Foolish ham

TC's Sporran

wonder how much money hulls new owner is going to pump in?
they might try buying cairney back. and jimmy bullard ......
cairney played for hull and blackburn i wonder which team he was rooting for last night?

bencher

Quote from: TC's Sporran on January 20, 2022, 08:05:43 AM
cairney played for hull and blackburn i wonder which team he was rooting for last night?
Fulham

TC's Sporran

Quote from: bencher on January 20, 2022, 08:07:45 AM
Quote from: TC's Sporran on January 20, 2022, 08:05:43 AM

Fulham

haha
i was rooting for hull to thwart blackburns recent charge. and usually back the underdog

davew

Hull fully deserved their win albeit the help of the officials, stonewall penalty denied and the Hull 2nd goal should have been disallowed. If Blackburn play like they did last night we could be in with another 7 nil win.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Wolf

Having seen the highlights it is a clear pen not awarded (although VAR would have sided with the ref). I think on the second goal the ref's belief is the keeper isn't getting to the ball first so no foul. I may be overrating Championship refs' decision making on that one.
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

Blawarmy

Quote from: northamptonsteve on January 19, 2022, 09:41:51 PM
If you think some on here are fickle take a look on the Blackburn forum match thread, meltdown and Mowbray out! Can't imagine anybody would have thought they would be doing so well this season to be honest.
They're definitely punching above themselves so far this season.  That can't be denied.

Fernhurst

Just need Hull to beat Boscombe on Saturday and that would be the perfect fortnight.

Think we may drop a couple of points at Stoke due to fatigue.

COYLW  049:gif
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.