watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

World Cup Qualifying

Started by FulhamKC, January 21, 2022, 09:54:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FulhamKC

The U.S. just announced its provisional 28 man roster for the next round of World Cup qualifying. Antonee Robinson is on it but Tim Ream is not. I know Ream's absence will make many on this board happy.

Luca de la Torre is also on the roster due to his good performances for Heracles.

sarnian

If Reid and Hector get selected for Jamaica next Saturdays game could be postponed as we would have 3 players missing on international duty? 075.gif

Deeping_white

Quote from: sarnian on January 21, 2022, 10:01:11 PM
If Reid and Hector get selected for Jamaica next Saturdays game could be postponed as we would have 3 players missing on international duty? 075.gif

Yep we can request a postponement if 3 players are selected. Currently we stand at 2 because Seri counts due to being away at AFCON I think. Not a good game to lose Robinson for because Blackpool have quick wingers

Somerset Fulham

This is why clubs have squads. Play with what you have and be done with it.

Calling games off because of injuries and players representing their countries in continental competitions is utterly ridiculous.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on January 22, 2022, 12:03:07 AM
This is why clubs have squads. Play with what you have and be done with it.

Calling games off because of injuries and players representing their countries in continental competitions is utterly ridiculous.

I agree especially with Fulhams squad size,
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.