watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I'm not much of a drinker, but...

Started by Forever Fulham, January 20, 2022, 10:47:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forever Fulham

when we get 4 or 5 goals clear of an opponent in a game (hey, how often does that ever happen?), I find myself drinking more, not less, than when we're down a goal or more.  Isn't it nice to drink happy?

Mr K.Dilkington

Foolish ham

TC's Sporran

the older you get the more damage alcohol seems to do.
as a young un i would be out bingeing every weekend.
if i did that now i would  be dead

every time o go to the docs they ask about my alcohol intake. i stopped recently for a while and felt much better but i suffer from illhealth anyway.

enjoy  it  in moderation is the key

filham

Another win tomorrow and I suspect a lot of us will be in need of counseling, we just don't know how to handle such glory.

bobbo

Don't drink at all .suffered from an allergy since 16th Oct 2016 , not that I'm counting.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

bog

I don't drink but I am becoming a goalaholic. I am addicted to goals. Nearly dislocated my hip on Tuesday when Robinson scored. What will I do if we have a game with no goals?

092.gif

filham

Quote from: bog on January 21, 2022, 10:45:06 AM
I don't drink but I am becoming a goalaholic. I am addicted to goals. Nearly dislocated my hip on Tuesday when Robinson scored. What will I do if we have a game with no goals?

092.gif
Add to the post about Mitro being past his best.

bog

Quote from: filham on January 21, 2022, 11:02:46 AM
Quote from: bog on January 21, 2022, 10:45:06 AM

092.gif
Add to the post about Mitro being past his best.

Surely in the top three of misguided opinions?

092.gif

davew

Quote from: filham on January 21, 2022, 10:35:34 AM
Another win tomorrow and I suspect a lot of us will be in need of counseling, we just don't know how to handle such glory.
Speak for yourself (lol), my counselling started years ago!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

jarv

Watching games recently on Fulham tv, 5 hours time difference, kick off at 3pm here. I like to save my drink until after the game but the last 2  matches I had to pour a wine at half time to celebrate the 3 goal lead. Problem is, it leads to another before dinner. Having said  that, a mate said "problem, what problem"

Forever Fulham

I didn't mean to start a dust up with the Temperance league.  As I prefaced, I'm not much of a drinker.  Occasional to be sure.  But these goal-a-minute games...man o man.   Hey, bar keep, give me another pint.