watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

That was a Gritty Win!

Started by ChesterTheTabby, January 22, 2022, 05:04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

S.F.Sorrow

Great result! I'm so happy for Muniz. We're not promoted yet but this is exactly the kind of result that makes the difference between playoffs and automatic promotion.

We desperately need reinforcements in all defensive positions though. We won't score +3 goals in every game and with the likes of Ream, Robinson and Odoi in our defence we always look likely to concede a couple of soft goals.

filham

Quote from: Deeping_white on January 22, 2022, 05:11:05 PM
That was huge for a number of reasons. Winning from behind (again the seecond time in a week having not done it since 2018 before then), winning without Mitro showing we're not a 1 man team, winning without our best TWO players (3 if you want to include that Seri is at AFCON), winning ugly AND going 8 points clear, which is essentially 9 due to GD. Psychologically that's a huge weekend for us.
You can say all of that again for me please.
We should all be proud of the team for bringing home those three hard earned points.

keithh

As some have said "ugly win". But sitting here grinning as we are so top at the moment I cannot even bother to mention Robinson.

Fulham Tup North

Great win.... not a star performance but as others have said, these are the games which win titles...
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"