1 (0.5%)
Chalobah 🔁 76'
0 (0%)
Knockhaert 🔁 86'
3 (1.6%)

Total Members Voted: 185

Voting closed: January 23, 2022, 05:16:43 PM

Friendsoffulham

So there it is, 4 games in 10 days, 4 wins, a total of 22 goals, and a tough trip to Stoke without Mitro or Wilson. Can't really ask a lot more from Fulham right now, so who was your MOTM today and why? Let us know below👇🏻

#FFC #FULHAMFC #STKFUL

049:gif

Deeping_white

Going for Roddy Muniz because he deputised for Mitro absolutely wonderfully today and was denied a hat-trick by the crossbar. Against a seasoned back three I thought he gave a very good account of himself and hopefully that silences a few people that thought he was a flop.

MikeTheCubed

Lighthouse

Plenty of contenders, But Muniz was involved for all the goals and just made a nuisance of himself. Gave Stoke a problem they clearly hadn't worked at. Was unlucky not to claim a Hattrick.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

HV71

Quote from: Lighthouse on January 22, 2022, 05:24:06 PM
Plenty of contenders, But Muniz was involved for all the goals and just made a nuisance of himself. Gave Stoke a problem they clearly hadn't worked at. Was unlucky not to claim a Hattrick.

This

@jolslover

Cairney for me ... Muniz and Carvalho very good as well

Tete up until getting subbed - team looked much weaker once Odoi came on

Good cameo from Knockaert also
STH H3

grandad

I voted for Muniz. Two excellent goals & made a nuisence of himself all game. The 1st of many MOTM awards to come.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Fulham 442

I went for Cairney, although I though Muniz was excellent for his goal.  He doesn't get many minutes on the pitch but certainly delivers!

S.F.Sorrow

Muniz was excellent today. Superb goal, excellent work rate, looked dangerous all game.

Finnans Right Peg

Went for Muniz .great goal ,worked very hard and was a handful all game.

Special mention for carv and reed

Mr K.Dilkington

Foolish ham

rebel

Cairney, some of his play was awesome, controlled the tempo of the match first half and most of the second half, switching play, passing etc. Almost back to 'vintage' Cairney.

Tabby

Muniz did well. Not just the goal, but he did better at his target man play than earlier in the season, growing into the team.

TC's Sporran

another vote for tc. had spells of anonymity and just as fans were calling for his substitution he popped up with a few key passes.
twice in the game he showed nimble feet and often played other players in. got a few decent crosses in too.

blingo

MisfitKid

Muniz for me.  Good to see he didn't fold under the pressure to step in for Mitro.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

sunburywhite

I thought Muniz has started to grow into English football and certainly caused them a lot of issues.
TC had a very good game as did Fab who was consistently hacked down so they knew the problems taht he posseded but the strange thing is I listened without sound as the stream was from Stoke and the commentatore were so one eyed it was painful. This made me appreciate whatthe players were doing so much more than normal and for that reason I have to go for Reed. He was everywhere, the Stoke players will go to bed tonight, close their eyes and they will still see Reed chomping at their heels.He was everywhere
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Count Flapula

Carvalho for me - top class on the ball, but his tracking back, harrying and timing of his interceptions is vastly underrated. Worked hard and growing in influence by the game.

Woolly Mammoth

I cannot make my mind up, it could be anyone from four, Reed, Fab, Muniz and Tom.
They all made a huge impact, i am going to have a recount 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Fulham Tup North

I chose Muniz... he has waited for his moment and grasped it with both hands..
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"