News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who would have thought we would be eight points clear.

Started by The Swan, January 22, 2022, 05:32:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

When we had won 7 in a row, then drew four in a row but then lost to Sheffield united we all thought that we had let our advantage slip.
The postponements came at the right time for us. Since we have been back playing we have won four in a roe, scored 22 goals and concided 6.
Well done to the lads who stepped in today to take the place of Mitro and Wilson.
My grandson and I are going to watch the game next week against Blackpool.
The Swan

Sgt Fulham

We need to keep our feet on the ground and keep grinding out victories. It's amazing how quickly an 8 point lead can dissipate if you're not careful. All the signs are right from this team though.

South Coast White

Need to strengthen defence, we cannot continue letting in 2 goals in games. Great performances from the boys thus far and long may it continue, however we must get  2 defenders in now to gel for next season.

davew

Shame about that bad run of 5 games before Christmas, we could have been 19 points clear, will settle for 8 though and hopefully we will get another win at the Cottage next week.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

H4usuallysitting

Jamie88

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on January 22, 2022, 06:46:55 PM
It's 9 with the goal difference

Eh?! Not how goal difference works - if they win three and we lose three, i.e. 9 points, they overtake us....
Ain't gonna happen though!

Mr K.Dilkington

Foolish ham

sunburywhite

At least we are safe from relegation this early in the season
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Jeroen

Crazy how QPR is now our closest rival (if they win their game in hand)

We can't let it up though as Boscomb had a gap of 11 points earlier in the season

colinwhite

not a big surprise really because we are clearly the best side in the league by some distance.