more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Our Manager

Started by Fulham1959, January 22, 2022, 07:56:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham1959

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Woolly Mammoth

Where is the Key to the padlock   ?
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

rebel

We need to find a hair pin, ask your wives and girlfriends, if not a paperclip will do.   

Fulham1959

What is it, £5 per month membership, to see all interviews and match highlights ? 

I am surprised how many, seemingly, don't think that is good value.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: rebel on January 22, 2022, 08:03:58 PM
We need to find a hair pin, ask your wives and girlfriends, if not a paperclip will do.   

This should do the trick  🧨  or this  💣

Never forget your Roots.

Kimbleman

Annoying innit. I've got two season tickets (for me and my eldest daughter) and membership, plus I regularly buy extra tickets to take along mates but I still can't see the bloody FFTV stuff without shelling out even more of my hard earned cash (and it is hard earned). I think this paywall bollocks is frankly a bit annoying. 🤨

Jamie88

Quote from: Fulham1959 on January 22, 2022, 08:08:39 PM
What is it, £5 per month membership, to see all interviews and match highlights ? 

Because the highlights are free online minutes after the final whistle and so are managers interviews

Steeeeeeeeeed

Is this the same video ? Just a quick 5 mins after the game

https://youtu.be/OR1EEYW_FCI

He does come across well in such interviews I think

Donnie Lonegan

I ain't EVER going to pay to look at a website, end of.

Andy S

That is what I think as well. They only quote the same old cliches every week and I don't believe I am missing anything

S.F.Sorrow

I would have expected the post match interview to at least be included with the £10 match day pass but noooo, they want more money for that! You don't even get the highlights from the game you've just paid for. Other clubs provide this for free. I've just seen the 12 mins extended highlights on the Stoke FC website. FFC charge money for content that's freely available elsewhere. Very poor! Just like the FFCTV website, also very poor.

MartyFFC

I'm surprised, that seemingly someone would you pay 5 quid for FFCTV; when you can watch all the highlights and read the post-match interviews on the sky sports app for free.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: S.F.Sorrow on January 23, 2022, 03:13:50 AM
I would have expected the post match interview to at least be included with the £10 match day pass but noooo, they want more money for that! You don't even get the highlights from the game you've just paid for. Other clubs provide this for free. I've just seen the 12 mins extended highlights on the Stoke FC website. FFC charge money for content that's freely available elsewhere. Very poor! Just like the FFCTV website, also very poor.

I agree and a poor customer service, gold diggers.

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Andy S on January 23, 2022, 12:59:51 AM
That is what I think as well. They only quote the same old cliches every week and I don't believe I am missing anything

That is affirmative it's like watching repeats and further more i can actually find more news about Fulham FC on Sky and elsewhere than the Fulham site.

Never forget your Roots.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Fulham1959 on January 22, 2022, 08:08:39 PM

That £5 a month can keep me in cotton wool to stuff in my ears,so I dont hear the wife nagging me about painting the bathroom..🎨

Fulham1959

Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on January 22, 2022, 10:01:47 PM
Is this the same video ? Just a quick 5 mins after the game

https://youtu.be/OR1EEYW_FCI

He does come across well in such interviews I think

No it isn't.  The interview referenced in my opening post is the internal club interview.

Whilst I can acknowledge some of the arguments made, I can only feel that some of you are "cutting off your nose to spite your face".

Anyhow, I think we have a great manager.