watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Craven Cottage Experience Review

Started by lomotd, January 25, 2022, 11:21:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lomotd

A glowing review of Craven Cottage from a popular football YouTuber who visits as many away games as he can, always good to see what a neutral thinks of the Fulham experience. Better than the Nou Camp?

Mr K.Dilkington

Regardless of atmosphere CC is a wonderful place to watch football.
Foolish ham

Snibbo

Quote from: lomotd on January 25, 2022, 11:21:44 PM
A glowing review of Craven Cottage from a popular football YouTuber who visits as many away games as he can, always good to see what a neutral thinks of the Fulham experience. Better than the Nou Camp?

https://youtu.be/Ttd-hE05Evs

Brilliant

love4ffc

I saw this a couple of days ago and thought it was fantastic.  Viewer discretion - while this is a great review of the Cottage, the youtuber pokes fun of older fans throughout the video. 

Let all that roll of your back and it's a very enjoyable blog that does give high marks for the Cottage experience.   
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

The Enclosurite

¡COYW!

Mr White

mrmicawbers

Good watch thanks for posting.Wonder who he supports as he says at the end see you in premiership next year?

fulhamfan

Quote from: mrmicawbers on January 26, 2022, 10:13:21 AM
Good watch thanks for posting.Wonder who he supports as he says at the end see you in premiership next year?

Spurs

Stoneleigh Loyalist

Very good but quite exhausting listening to him!

sarnian

Quite surprised to see my wife and I in the middle of the picture at 5 minutes 26 seconds as I never knew anybody was filming behind us.

Jim©

Bloody hell, think he should be drug tested. Had to turn off listening to him chat like that.

mrmicawbers

Quote from: Jim© on January 26, 2022, 12:11:32 PM
Bloody hell, think he should be drug tested. Had to turn off listening to him chat like that.
Think you have lived in the west country for too long Jim.

Jim©

Quote from: mrmicawbers on January 26, 2022, 02:16:16 PM

Possibly, but he doesn't come up for air! Feel like all the footage should be sped up in line with his patter!

Bokonon

I listened to it at 0.75 speed. That seemed normal enough.

mrmicawbers

Quote from: Jim© on January 26, 2022, 02:45:53 PM
Quote from: mrmicawbers on January 26, 2022, 02:16:16 PM

Possibly, but he doesn't come up for air! Feel like all the footage should be sped up in line with his patter!

Ha ha Benny Hill Stylie would work

Cambridge Away

Thought it was good to see views of the ground from the 'home section' in the Putney end for once. I'd sort of overlooked that the Riversiders have replaced the neutrals and are mingling freely with away fans? How do we get away with that btw? No segregation! I understand the logistics of access issues, but why aren't we forced to put the away fans in one end of the Johnny Haynes stand like in the Europa?

SP

Great video, a different perspective.  Not sure I could eat a pie & that sausage thing without serious & unpleasant implications.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: SP on January 26, 2022, 05:54:26 PM
Great video, a different perspective.  Not sure I could eat a pie & that sausage thing without serious & unpleasant implications.

The Hot Dog had a fever.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Andy S

I'm glad some of you found it good but the speed is much too fast. The first rule of broadcasting is ensure that you can be understood