watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Matt O’Riley

Started by Ara's bacon crisps, February 02, 2022, 09:43:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ara's bacon crisps

Three games in and already a Celtic hero.

Nice one, Scott.

The Swan

He was outstanding. MOTM apart from the player who scored two goals. Good luck to him in his Celtic career.
The Swan

Wingnut

Watched the game and he was excellent. Our loss is Celtic's gain. Jota and Hatate look like two players who could do well in the PL. Doubt they'll be at Celtic for too long. Rangers were awful tonight.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Ara's bacon crisps

Quote from: The Swan on February 02, 2022, 09:48:28 PM
He was outstanding. MOTM apart from the player who scored two goals. Good luck to him in his Celtic career.
Oh, I wish him all the best too - I just wish he was doing it in black and white.

It almost hurts more than all the others that got away because we never gave him a proper chance.

howitis

I also watched the game and thought we were watching 2 championship sides. I am really pleased for Matt that things are working out for him but he would not cut it in the premier league ...

perry geyton

Should never of got shot of him

bog

I saw his only game for us in the League Cup at Wycombe and thought he looked a real prospect then nowt more was seen of him   :016:

092.gif   

Ara's bacon crisps

Quote from: howitis on February 02, 2022, 11:02:54 PM

I also watched the game and thought we were watching 2 championship sides. I am really pleased for Matt that things are working out for him but he would not cut it in the premier league ...
You're dead right about the level, but he was bossing it in League One at 20, looks right at home in as you say Championship equivalent at 21, so what's he going to be like at say 23? From what little I saw of him, including the U21s losing at Oxford in the nonsense cup, I hoped he might turn out to be the long term successor to TC.

WokingFFC

Quote from: perry geyton on February 03, 2022, 02:35:32 AM
Should never of got shot of him

+2

I also read that Bolton were hopeful of signing  Fossey. He is another I would be sad to see leave without being given a chance. Watched him a few times and always thought he had something about him.