watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Breaking News....Carvalho is Staying.

Started by Mince n Tatties, January 28, 2022, 04:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FriendofFulhamDodger

Glad to see, have to think there is a "good" chance of him signing as long as promotion happens ?

Jules

Quote from: We Are Premier League on January 28, 2022, 05:56:00 PM
To be fair to him, he is doing exactly what i think i would have done in his position.

He is having an great season with a team that is winning games, so he will stay until the summer.
He will be able to go for "free" in the summer so the other clubs can offer him more given the low transfer fee.
He could get a career ending injury, or his development could stop, so he should sign that first big contract in the summer that will have him set for life.
We are expected to struggle in the PL and we might even buy a player that could take his spot in the 11.
He will not be able to shine if we are beaten most games and finishes 17th.
Top clubs play so many games and someone as versatile as him will get a few games in cups etc.
Liverpool needs to find the next generation of attackers so the upside for him is massive
He may also get the chance to learn from the King of Eqypt.
....or Liverpool might sign him and loan him straight back to the championship to Blackburn or Sheff U etc

Lighthouse

I think if we could have brought in a replacement then there was a chance he would have gone. I wonder if this means we will not bring in anybody this window.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: davew on January 28, 2022, 06:01:22 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 28, 2022, 04:01:50 PM
Silva has just confirmed,that Fab want be leaving in this window. 049:gif
Mince think you mean Fab won't be leaving, or maybe Fab wants to be leaving in this window? We certainly need him until the end of the season, after that he can (unfortunately) do what he wants.

I've been at the Merlot. 🍷

MikeTheCubed

Got my hopes up that he'd signed a new contract when I saw this thread title.

perry geyton

Good news would be that he was signing a contract with us
He'll walk in the summer like Harvey did for peanuts

Pluto

Quote from: Tabby on January 28, 2022, 05:52:27 PM
Quote from: Southcoastffc on January 28, 2022, 04:56:10 PM

"I know the last season for Fabio wasn't easy, maybe he had some more expectations to play and be involved in the football matches with the first team."

Parker strikes again.

Imagine his frustration at having to see RLC picked ahead of him week in week out

Andy S

I believe he will sign a 2 year contract once he knows we are promoted. And he will progress his career in the correct way. There is no sign that he wants away and he will benefit from having players around him that he knows. His price will go up and up

MikeCdawg

davew

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 28, 2022, 08:12:46 PM
Quote from: davew on January 28, 2022, 06:01:22 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 28, 2022, 04:01:50 PM
Silva has just confirmed,that Fab want be leaving in this window. 049:gif
Mince think you mean Fab won't be leaving, or maybe Fab wants to be leaving in this window? We certainly need him until the end of the season, after that he can (unfortunately) do what he wants.

I've been at the Merlot. 🍷
Good man!! Save some for the celebration win against Blackpool later!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)