more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

team in...

Started by WhiteJC, January 29, 2022, 02:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

filham

Providing they are all fully fit that line up should take the three points from Blackpool and we should not be biting our fingernails for the final ten minutes.

Twig

As expected. Good opportunity for Bryan to put in a performance and stake a claim.

blingo

Quote from: filham on January 29, 2022, 02:10:55 PM
Providing they are all fully fit that line up should take the three points from Blackpool and we should not be biting our fingernails for the final ten minutes.

Agreed Mr F .   ;)

sunburywhite

No Stansfield on the bench
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

davew

Great news, will settle for a 5-1 win today!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Tabby

Quote from: sunburywhite on January 29, 2022, 02:12:30 PM
No Stansfield on the bench

Youths probably saved for tuesday's cup game.

S.F.Sorrow

A strong team. Let's hope Mitro and Wilson have fully recovered. I have a feeling both will be replaced a bit earlier than usual, especially Wilson.

Happy to see Bryan in the starting 11. The bench looks decent enough if we're winning but perhaps not ideal if we need a goal with 10 minutes remaining...

Jims Dentist

No FB back up on bench.
But two out with injury/call up.

St Eve

The bad news is Knocks and Cav are on the bench. Now I have said that they will probably come on and score!

St Eve

Just noticed. No BDR on the bench

Tabby

Quote from: St Eve on January 29, 2022, 02:29:24 PM

None of the players who were on international duty are in the team. Nothing to worry about.

St Eve

Quote from: Tabby on January 29, 2022, 02:31:39 PM
Quote from: St Eve on January 29, 2022, 02:29:24 PM

None of the players who were on international duty are in the team. Nothing to worry about.
Oh yes

JimOG

Quote from: Jims Dentist on January 29, 2022, 02:26:54 PM
No FB back up on bench.

That, for me is a mistake. This was an ideal chance for Larkeche to be on the bench...we don't need Knock

S.F.Sorrow

No FB back up on bench.

Slightly worrying but Odoi seems to be made of steel. Has he EVER been injured? Bryan has had a couple of injuries but I'm not too worried. I'm sure Silva has a plan. If not he would surely have called up a FB from the U23s (or postponed the game). I guess 3 at the back can be a worst case scenario too.

Twig

Quote from: JimOG on January 29, 2022, 02:38:32 PM
No FB back up on bench.

That, for me is a mistake. This was an ideal chance for Larkeche to be on the bench...we don't need Knock

He did well when he came on as a sub last time out.

clarkey

Great shop window for Cavaleiro doing what he does best (sitting on bench), ideally Torquay, Barrow and Accrington Stanley scouts all set to take him off our hands. PLEASE ??????