watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Only one outcome

Started by JimmyConway, January 29, 2022, 10:32:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimmyConway

In the Ivan Toney f**k Brentford message! Will be gone come the summer. I would imagine most Brentford fans would want him out by Monday but the timing and recent form makes it impossible to get rid though the fanatics would argue different. How the press love this when a classic falls on to their lap from social media. Thomas Frank is going to have to fend the questions off more and more especially if their form continues to dip like it has. Talk about Rock The Boat!
Mind you another player they'll make millions on when sold.

jayffc

watched video expecting him to be full out coating off Brentford. Something about the way he says "f brentford" that made me feel like he was just shrugging off an annoying girl at a party. Might be wrong but didnt seem like he was sayin it meaning it with conviction.

Ah well
damage done

bobby01

The worst bit was someone attempting to justify it saying he said f@#£ Brent Ford, for their poor choice of fiestas.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Blawarmy

Finnans Right Peg

Genuinely wouldn't  put him ahead of muniz never mind Mitro

Somerset Fulham

Quote from: bobby01 on January 29, 2022, 11:51:35 AM
The worst bit was someone attempting to justify it saying he said f@#£ Brent Ford, for their poor choice of fiestas.

That was posted as a joke!

Milo

Just seen the video.. how utterly vulgar!

Who does he think he is?

Twig

Arrogant fool. How to damage your career in one easy lesson.

Sgt Fulham

Brentford that gave him the platform to be a star. What an idiot...

Carborundum

What a berk.....

....but which of us would like to have had the daftest things we did in our twenties filmed and plastered over social media.  Not me, that's for sure.

I'm minded to cut him some slack.  He might want to reflect on the company he keeps though.

Nero

Quote from: Carborundum on January 29, 2022, 07:34:23 PM
What a berk.....

....but which of us would like to have had the daftest things we did in our twenties filmed and plastered over social media.  Not me, that's for sure.

I'm minded to cut him some slack.  He might want to reflect on the company he keeps though.

Yea but in my 20's I wasn't a professional athlete earning 10s of thousand a pound a week  sent on a media training course, but if someone was holding a camera and said say f your employer i probably wouldn't have