watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

RIP Paul Parish Official Thread

Started by Peabody, January 29, 2022, 08:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

Please drop all messages and condolences in here.

We believe everyone at Friends of Fulham would agree that family is important, and that today's tragedy puts everything into perspective.  With that said, we would like to offer Paul's daughter Clare and her family our deepest condolences.  We are wishing them peace, comfort, courage, and all the love that we know the Fulham family is sending them now.

A MESSAGE OF CONDOLENCE FROM OUR CHAIRMAN

I am devasted by the news that Paul Parish, our supporter who suffered a medical emergency at the match this afternoon, has passed away.

I've been told that Fulham Football Club played an extremely important role in the entirety of Paul's life, with Craven Cottage serving as a second home where he would spend many afternoons as a season ticket holder, supporting his club in the company of family and friends. 

We are honoured that Paul chose Fulham as his club, and I personally wish Paul's loved one's comfort, support and peace in the days ahead and beyond.

To Marek Rodák and all supporters nearby who summoned for help, I am grateful. I join everyone at FFC in commending the work by medics and stewards, whose response to the matter was incomparable.

Finally, the reverence shown by Fulham and Blackpool supporters alike served as a reminder of good in the game of football, and the goodness within all of us.

From Mr. Tony Khan

bobbo

So sad , I just got home20:50 and was wondering how he got on . Sleepy peacefully fella .
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Fernhurst

So sorry to read this MrP  9739.gif RIP
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

ALG01

terrible news rip
thoughts with the family

Mince n Tatties

Yes tragic....RIP Paul.

blingo

Jurassic Parker

https://avftt.co.uk/index.php?threads/appreciation-thread-for-the-heart-attack-victim.28515/

Mature thread over at Blackpool forum giving appreciation. Some things bigger than football.

Black, White and Fred

Horrible news, thoughts and prayers with all his family.
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

Tabby

PaulJ123

So sad, RIP.

Thoughts with his friends and family, puts it all in perspective.

SuffolkWhite

Very sad news today and perspective indeed. RIP.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

MisfitKid

So sad to hear. RIP Paul. 9739.gif

I thought the ESPN camera shots were very classy.  It was never close enough to really see anything.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

FFCFOREVER

RIP fella. God bless

Baston White

So sad.
Was there today in Hammy end.
R.I.P fellow Fulham fan.

Dunstable Fulham

I didn't go today as my wife is end of life with frontal demperal Dementia at 56 so I needed to be with her today.
How very sad. Nobody expects to Go to Craven Cottage and not go home safely to your loved ones. May god bless Paul and his family.
The message from the chairman is beautiful- well done Shahid and Fulham.

HV71

Quote from: Dunstable Fulham on January 29, 2022, 10:38:00 PM
I didn't go today as my wife is end of life with frontal demperal Dementia at 56 so I needed to be with her today.
How very sad. Nobody expects to Go to Craven Cottage and not go home safely to your loved ones. May god bless Paul and his family.

God bless you for posting this at this time . Do take care and our thoughts are with you . Please look after yourself

Dunstable Fulham

Quote from: HV71 on January 29, 2022, 10:42:39 PM

God bless you for posting this at this time . Do take care and our thoughts are with you . Please look after yourself
Thank you for your message. I really appreciate it. We are Fulham - We care for and look after each other - I was listening to GJ commentary this afternoon whilst sat next to my wife. I thought Jim and Jamie handled the situation really well. My wife will pass away in the next 3/4 days. A beautiful person who loves Fulham- we had many terrific times together watching our beloved club.

HV71

Stay close to the family Dunstable Fulham - we need you.

Dunstable Fulham

Quote from: HV71 on January 29, 2022, 10:56:54 PM
Stay close to the family Dunstable Fulham - we need you.

I will - thank you x

Twig

Quote from: Dunstable Fulham on January 29, 2022, 10:53:47 PM
Quote from: HV71 on January 29, 2022, 10:42:39 PM

Thank you for your message. I really appreciate it. We are Fulham - We care for and look after each other - I was listening to GJ commentary this afternoon whilst sat next to my wife. I thought Jim and Jamie handled the situation really well. My wife will pass away in the next 3/4 days. A beautiful person who loves Fulham- we had many terrific times together watching our beloved club.

That is absolutely heart rending, I cannot imagine what I would do if I were in your position or how I would cope. I think your post is extremely courageous and I very much hope that you find peace again after your impending loss. May your wife rest in peace.