watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Meanwhile

Started by Balham Boy, January 31, 2022, 11:37:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balham Boy

Bournemouth sign 5 players Siriki Dembele, Kieffer Moore, Todd Cantwell, (loan) Freddie Woodman (loan) & Nat Phillips (loan)

Would have liked Dembele at Fulham.

Clearly betting the house on promotion

Asotosyios

I'm not really worried by Bournemouth - if we take care of our business, we will get promoted without having to worry about the other teams.

I don't think we needed any of the players that Bournemouth got and we would probably think that they are not good enough for the Premier League next year and will have to replace them.

It will be interesting to see how Parker is going to handle his squad. Obviously the new players add depth, but they inflate the squad at the same time so I doubt the existing players will be overly excited.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

MikeTheCubed

Not sure they are compelling improvements on their existing players.

EricB

They are all decent players, but not sure if any would be in our best 11.  Good to have the bench maybe.

Willham

I agree with all points, after an initial surprise at so many additions and a quick worry came to mind, it was quickly squished by the likes of kieffer Moore (suprised me this as he is like a poor mans mitrovic) like the peter crouch kind striker. Will never set the world on fire but will score enough to have love from the fans.

Siriki dembele, would have liked to see him here but he hasn't exactly shone this season but then I still wonder, our attacking speed would auto him more than the current peterborough team and he is young, with a bit of training he could well be the next kabano but for such cost is that gamble worth a shot?

Everyone else are on loan, so will probably be in the team no matter what knowing parker, they'll soon learn they just need to pass sideways to satisfy their manager

filham

It has been reported that we have had an eye on Dembele for a while but it is now dificult to see how he would get match time competing with Mitro, Muniz and Stansfield.

bog

I would have liked Cantwell and Phillips here.

092.gif

FFC1987

Bit of make or break for Parker now. If he's truly a good manager, he'll use this, bed them in quickly, and push for automatic. If they continue to struggle, he'll no doubt be out the door.

Finnans Right Peg

By thr time they get use to their new manager we will be too far ahead  and cant see those players doing well in the premier league ,Cantwell couldn't get a game for a poor Norwich team

FFCFOREVER

Just panic signings if you ask me. Based on their recent run of results

WestSussexWhite

Cantwell and Dembele both have history of poor attitudes. Saw a video from the Posh Chairman Darragh MacAnthony yesterday and he said Dembele basically downed tools for the last 2 weeks. He did the same at Grimsby to force his posh move through. Cantwell has been described by 2 different managers this season as pretty much unselectable due to his lack of fitness and poor training. If I'm honest, I don't think Silva would have agreed to them, especially after his comments about Quina

Whitestone

So many signings this late in the season has the potential to disrupt their squad. Some good signings but of the permanent ones who if any are good enough to step up a division if Bournemouth go up ? It'll be tough integrating so many players.