watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Manchester United Striker Federico Macheda To Fulham On Loan

Started by White Noise, December 30, 2010, 09:07:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

I know a lot of people on here aren't keen on loans but would it be worth it for this lad?

Manchester United striker Federico Macheda sparks Wolves, Bolton and Fulham loan scramble

By Sportsmail Reporter

Last updated at 8:45 AM on 30th December 2010

Wolverhampton, Bolton and Fulham are among a clutch of clubs showing interest in Manchester United striker Federico Macheda after his agent revealed he can go out on loan.

However, Marcello Bonetto says the 19-year-old favours a temporary return to Italy with Parma, Lazio, Juventus, Roma and Fiorentina all keen.

Chance to shine: Macheda (right) gets a run-out against Sunderland on Boxing Day

Bonetto said: 'Federico could leave United, that is true, but only on loan. The club and Ferguson have absolute faith in "Chicco".

'With the return of Michael Owen, confirmation of Wayne Rooney, plus fine form for Dimitar Berbatov and Hernandez, the space for him in Manchester has been reduced.
'We talked it over and were given the all-clear by Ferguson to go on loan for six months in January to gain experience.
'If we do decide to leave Manchester, then Italy represent the most likely destination.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1342671/Wolverhampton-Bolton-Fulham-want-Manchester-Uniteds-Federico-Macheda.html#ixzz19aH2JVQ6

BalDrick

Can't see it happening.

Also he'd play him every game, not sure he's experienced enough yet to get us the goals we're going to need.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

Burt

The Equalizer

Quote from: BalDrick on December 30, 2010, 09:38:11 AM
Can't see it happening.

Also he'd play him every game, not sure he's experienced enough yet to get us the goals we're going to need.

He won't play our existing 19 year old talented striker so why would be play someone else's?
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

BalDrick

Quote from: The Equalizer on December 30, 2010, 09:43:28 AM
Can't see it happening.

He won't play our existing 19 year old talented striker so why would be play someone else's?

Because Ferguson would have told him to do so. I know he doesn't go weak at the knees at the sound of Ferguson's voice like so many others in football but AF's going to be looking at placing the guy somewhere he'll get the maximum game time isn't he?
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

Tom

Hell no! He can go back to Italy. Maybe he could hook up with Okaka.
Fulham for life!

SouthfieldWhite

Maybe cause our own 19 year old isnt ready yet, trust me ive seen him play and i wouldnt want to stick him in to a relegation, at least Macheda has a bit of experience and score crucial goals when its mattered,

Mark Hughes will give Youth a chance, if or when they are ready, something Hodgson wouldnt be so keen on doing

BestOfBrede

Can't see it happening.

:045:

GoldCoastWhite

My instinctive response was why play someone else's 19 year old before we give ours a chance but this kid has started for Manure and old red nose wouldn't start him unless he thought he was ready. Or was it in a second 11 for a League Cup game or similar ?? MH would have seen our youngsters on the training ground or in the ressies (or at least had first hand reports on their progress) so it would seem they simply aren't ready yet or he's not prepared to gamble while we are still in the danger zone. I'd love to see them given a start off the bench though as they have to be tested sooner or later - or why have them at all ?

ImperialWhite

LordNelson

He's pretty good--good intstincts in front of the goal.  It would be good if we could get him.  He's better than Okakakakakakakakakakaaaa was.
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"