Voting closed: February 09, 2022, 09:51:48 PM

perry geyton

The whole defense for me
I thought Williams looked very promising
Hard to pick a MOTM tho,,,,

ianthailand

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on February 08, 2022, 10:03:43 PM
Quote from: ianthailand on February 08, 2022, 10:00:37 PM
Mitro obviously but, mention for Marek 2 important saves at 2-0. Too many misplaced passes tonight, very sloppy all match.

Jesus Ian...what time is it there?.... Hope you are all well
5am. when i sent original. 1215 hrs now just got up. Muesli, Yoghurt and Watermelon for breakfast or is it lunch? I am good thankyou. Is Devon signed and sealed yet? Class by Marco and the players after the game. Hope you've fully recovered from Covid and he family are thriving.

HV71

toshes mate

Carvalho was truly impressive and looked like he was really enjoying himself too.  Mitro is clearly benefitting from all the youngsters around him and when it comes to goal scoring he is the best in the Championship by a distance.   I give it to the youngest of the youngsters.

Mullers OG

Bryan. Yet another match without him making the argument stronger to play him. 

bobbo

Mitro obviously but, mention for Marek 2 important saves at 2-0. Too many misplaced passes tonight, very sloppy all match.
100% correct
1975 just leaving home full of hope

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: ianthailand on February 09, 2022, 05:18:30 AM

5am. when i sent original. 1215 hrs now just got up. Muesli, Yoghurt and Watermelon for breakfast or is it lunch? I am good thankyou. Is Devon signed and sealed yet? Class by Marco and the players after the game. Hope you've fully recovered from Covid and he family are thriving.

Evening, morning, afternoon all in one.... Friday 18th is looking like D Day...very healthy food, bet your regular as clockwork...yep all good here... we've had the lot 2 jabs, booster & covid - we thought we'd try it all....smell & taste is all over the place, think we might need a very spicy massaman curry to stir up our senses....still got our eye's on visiting Bahtland, but like everything it's all up in the air.... have a great week COYW

filham

ianthailand

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on February 09, 2022, 10:38:52 AM
Quote from: ianthailand on February 09, 2022, 05:18:30 AM

Evening, morning, afternoon all in one.... Friday 18th is looking like D Day...very healthy food, bet your regular as clockwork...yep all good here... we've had the lot 2 jabs, booster & covid - we thought we'd try it all....smell & taste is all over the place, think we might need a very spicy massaman curry to stir up our senses....still got our eye's on visiting Bahtland, but like everything it's all up in the air.... have a great week COYW
Em (the wife) did me a green curry the other day. Mouth watering. I'm lucky she's a bloody good cook. Hope all goes well on the 18th. All that clotted cream and scones, keep off the scales.

grandad

Nitro did what we have now come to expect from him so I will award my vote to Chalobah. We need every bit of confidencce CE we can give him for next season
Where there's a will there's a wife

Jim©

I'm often surprised that Wilson doesn't get more plaudits.
Personally I think he's one of the reasons we're so decent and scoring so much. Once again he had a hand in all three goals indirectly as he so often does.
His movement out on the wing must be a pain to defend against.

Saying all that, i went for Tosin, thought he was excellent.

rebel

Carvalho tried make things happen all match, defended from the front etc. Really got stuck in. Maybe a point to prove.

rebel

Quote from: toshes mate on February 09, 2022, 08:11:21 AM
Carvalho was truly impressive and looked like he was really enjoying himself too.  Mitro is clearly benefitting from all the youngsters around him and when it comes to goal scoring he is the best in the Championship by a distance.   I give it to the youngest of the youngsters.

Agree, looked the part, played the part. Bundles of energy. Took lots of rough treatment from the Millwall players. Showed loads of skill too.

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Ronnief

Although we were voting for the man of the match, its a shame the results cannot identify the good performance of other individuals in the team. Whilst voting for Mitro I thought Rodak, Tosin, Chalobah, Carvalho, Ream and Wilson had very good games. The whole team put in a performance and won a match whilst not playing at their very best for the whole match.

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: Jim© on February 09, 2022, 03:48:07 PM
I'm often surprised that Wilson doesn't get more plaudits.
Personally I think he's one of the reasons we're so decent and scoring so much. Once again he had a hand in all three goals indirectly as he so often does.
His movement out on the wing must be a pain to defend against.

Saying all that, i went for Tosin, thought he was excellent.

Wilson pretty much always plays well and is a huge player for us. Last night was not his best. Twice he had the option of a simple through ball to play us in and messed it up. He has the potential to be a very very good player, so the bar is high for him.