more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bournemouth off???

Started by Southcoastffc, February 18, 2022, 04:03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tabby

Quote from: Alec of good Stock on February 18, 2022, 06:36:13 PM
We live just north of Bournemouth and have lost part of our roof.

It was pretty will down here for a few hours with quite a bit of structural damage and so it doesn't surprise me that the game is off.

Yeah, the injuries are just a fortuitous event, if some debree comes off the roof in the stadium that could be very dangrous.

Abbotsbury White

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on February 18, 2022, 06:44:33 PM
Quote from: Southcoastffc on February 18, 2022, 05:49:56 PM
Pictures now emerged of the irreparable damage to the Vitality Stadium following a bit of wind earlier.

Repeat. It's nothing to do with 7 players absent.
#NFFC

:005:

Whose hat is this  ?
Got to be Dean CONEYS
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town.

rebel

I thought 'gusty' winds might cause 'havoc'.

f321ffc

Quote from: Dr Know on February 18, 2022, 05:58:47 PM
Quote from: Gezza on February 18, 2022, 05:55:37 PM
Quote from: f321ffc on February 18, 2022, 05:19:23 PM
Boll@x was looking forward to watching  that  game now going to have to go to the pub
🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺
COYW
It was on sky !

Don't think it was being shown on tv in any case..
With the set up I've got I would have been watching it.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Nero

Quote from: davew on February 18, 2022, 06:15:10 PM
Going to be a long weekend, no football tonight and no golf until Tuesday, my course closed due to storm damage i.e. fallen trees and debris, all I need now is to see Fulham lose and to find no gin left in my drinks cabinet!

Theyre misisng a trick, open it up as crazy golf

Fernhurst

Quote from: bog on February 18, 2022, 04:30:04 PM
Quote from: SP on February 18, 2022, 04:08:03 PM
Shame, was looking forward to watching this game.

+1 :016:

PLUS 2 think we have missed a good game.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

SP

From a Forest forum:

The only thing that concerns me is just how good they are at conning the refs, committing lots of unpunished fouls, and resorting to downright dirty play. They were schooled in the Premiership, where all teams that survive a few seasons all learn how to do this so as to break up the flow of the game and to "take out" the oppositions more gifted players. Championship refs seem to be easily conned by these Premiershit antics.

Riversider

Looking at Forests fixtures I have no idea where they can reschedule this fixture to and if they beat Huddersfield in the Cup to reschedule our game against them will be nigh on impossible

LC

This is actually pretty good news for us. We could be 9 points ahead of them by the time they play next (presuming we win this weekend). Whether they have a game in hand or not, it will certainly have a physiological impact on them

rebel

Quote from: LC on February 19, 2022, 12:14:54 AM
This is actually pretty good news for us. We could be 9 points ahead of them by the time they play next (presuming we win this weekend). Whether they have a game in hand or not, it will certainly have a physiological impact on them

Exactly this, if Bournemonth had won it would have 3 for a few hours.

Caedal

It's obvious they didn't want to play due to their injuries, but it's a great opportunity for us to really pile the pressure on them if we can win today. The gap will effectively be 10 points with our goal difference