watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Two Exciting Championship Players

Started by Jims Dentist, February 17, 2022, 07:27:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jims Dentist

Having watched a fair bit of Championsnhip games lately two young players have stood out, both similar in style.
Reda Khadra of Blackburn and Festy Ebosele of Derby.
Both are very fast and tricky but still manage an end product.

Kendra is on loan from BHA so probably unavailable, but Ebosele at Derby could be easier.
Watch their highlights reels I hope you will be as impressed as me

Thames Bank 1

Enfield has signed pre contract with Udinese

Thames Bank 1

Hugh Gentry

Do we want to think about improving our squad from players that look OK in the Championship when we already have a squad that does better than this already?

We have made the mistake of signing players that were great in the championship and sticking with them when we go up, ala Cav and knock.....we need to look beyond that now.

Deeping_white

Quote from: Thames Bank 1 on February 17, 2022, 09:53:50 PM
Enfield has signed pre contract with Udinese

He's too young to have signed a pre-contract agreement, have to be over the age of 23

Cookie6262

Apparently the Udinese stuff was a load of rubbish... while they are two good players if I could have any two young players from the championship it would definitely be Brennan Johnson of Notts Forest and Isiah Jones of Boro both I fully expect to be in the premier league next season one way or another.

Maidstone Lee

Djed Spence looks a great player shame we let him go really. Wonder how much he'd cost?
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

JimOG

Quote from: Maidstone Lee on February 18, 2022, 10:02:19 AM
Djed Spence looks a great player shame we let him go really. Wonder how much he'd cost?

Transfermkt has him at €2.2 mill but obviously it depends on bidders - he's out of contract in May though

Maidstone Lee

Quote from: JimOG on February 18, 2022, 10:10:33 AM
Quote from: Maidstone Lee on February 18, 2022, 10:02:19 AM

Transfermkt has him at €2.2 mill but obviously it depends on bidders - he's out of contract in May though
No doubt there'll be interest from the Prem, wonder if we'd be tempted. Especially if he's out of contract.
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

Carborundum

Ebosele was a menace at the cottage until his hamstring went. Liked him a lot.