Started by Maidstone Lee, February 18, 2022, 03:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maidstone Lee

Rodak

Williams Tete Ream Robinson

Chalobah Cairney

Wilson Carvalho Kebano

Mitrovic

Would go with the same team that won the last 2. Would be good to see Seri get some game time second half and also Stansfield if we're winning as Muniz is out. If Tete's fit, worth bringing him on too.       
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

Fulham1959

Deeping_white

Assume you mean Tosin at CB rather than Tete, that's quite a bold choice if not.

Tete will be on the bench I'm guessing as Silva said he's fit. I'd go for the same team v Hull except perhaps maybe bringing Seri in depending on TC's fitness levels and how his knee is doing, but he and TC are like for like so it doesn't really impact the team overall depending on who you pick.

Sting of the North

Quote from: Maidstone Lee on February 18, 2022, 03:17:37 PM
              Rodak

Chalobah Cairney

Wilson Carvalho Kebano

Mitrovic

Would go with the same team that won the last 2. Would be good to see Seri get some game time second half and also Stansfield if we're winning as Muniz is out. If Tete's fit, worth bringing him on too.     

Agree with this (assuming you meant Tosin at CB, and that Tete is not ready to start), except would start BDR instead of Kebano.

filham

Quote from: Maidstone Lee on February 18, 2022, 03:17:37 PM
              Rodak

Chalobah Cairney

Wilson Carvalho Kebano

Mitrovic

Just correct Tosin for Tete and I agree with your every word.

Hatch007

Same XI that started vs Hull with Bryan and Muniz (calf strain) replaced on the bench by Tete and Stansfield.

It wouldn't surprise me if Marco opts for Cavaleiro instead of Stansfield but my preference would certainly be for the latter

JackHamlet90

For me

Rodak

Williams     Tosin     Ream     Robinson

Reed    Chalobah

Wilson          Carvalho       BDR

Mitro

Subs - Gazzaniga Hector Tete Seri Cairney Kebano Stansfield