watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team For Tomorrow

Started by filham, February 25, 2022, 11:03:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

We must be looking for another 3 points at Cardiff tomorrow, forget any ideas of squad rotation it must be our strongest side against a physical team.

Rodak
                       Williams            Tosin                Ream              Robinsom

Reed                Seri

Carvalho   
                       Wilson                                                                 Kebano         
                                                           Mitro

Sting of the North

I assume TC is out as per Silva's comments. Otherwise he would start.

Rodak

Tete, Tosin, Ream, Robinson

Chalobah, Seri

Wilson, Carvalho, BDR

Mitro

Subs: Gazza, Williams, Mawson, Reed, Kebano, Cavaleiro, Muniz

Twig

Quote from: filham on February 25, 2022, 11:03:57 AM
We must be looking for another 3 points at Cardiff tomorrow, forget any ideas of squad rotation it must be our strongest side against a physical team.

Rodak

Reed                Seri

Carvalho   
                                                           Mitro

Genuinely not sure whether Williams or Tete represents our strongest choice at RB? Other than that I agree with this.

rebel

Quote from: Twig on February 25, 2022, 11:43:33 AM

Rodak

Reed                Seri

Carvalho   
                                                           Mitro

Genuinely not sure whether Williams or Tete represents our strongest choice at RB? Other than that I agree with this.

For me Williams, is more dynamic up and down the pitch, Tete does get injured quite a bit. 

Maidstone Lee

Rodak
                       Williams            Tosin                Ream              Robinson

Reed                Seri

Carvalho   
                                                           Mitro

Same team I'd go for, Cavalerio to come on second half as he's looked sharp in these last couple of games. WIlliams has been great so far, would give Tete a small run out at the end of the game if were comfortable. Cardiff will be a tough test, fingers crossed for 3 points.
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

Facts Not Fiction

Gazza

Tete Tosin Ream Williams

Reid Seri Carvalho

Wilson Mitro Kebano

Rodak, Robinson, Hector, Reed, Chalobah, Cavaleiro, Muniz

ALG01

if tete is fit i would play him. i know williams has become something of a darling amongst some supporters, he frightens the life out if me.
He is very selfish oin his play, holds the ball way too long, rarely if ever plays the ball quickly, especially to the overlapping winger, and generally play breaks down with him. We played better as a team with odoi and in the end it is how the team plays that is what counts.
I hope with silva's top class coaching williams will become a much better player in the same way quite a few others have so will wait for that improvement but at the moment I cannot wait for tete's return  he is the far superior player.

filham

Earlier in the season we had fans on the board preaching a rotation policy. I note now we are all going for what we think is our strongest team, no suggestions of playing Bryan, Mawson, Hector, Onama,Muniz.
I am sure we need o play our strongest team in all games now, providing they are 100% fit, until promotion is certain.

ALG01

Quote from: filham on February 26, 2022, 10:59:28 AM
Earlier in the season we had fans on the board preaching a rotation policy. I note now we are all going for what we think is our strongest team, no suggestions of playing Bryan, Mawson, Hector, Onama,Muniz.
I am sure we need o play our strongest team in all games now, providing they are 100% fit, until promotion is certain.

i always agree with this outlook. play your best team every game. clearly in such a congested fixture list, due account does need to be taken with knocks and fatigue, or just being a bit stale, as happened under macdonald, but in general play the best team.