watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Wigleys black and white army

Started by MickTheBeard, February 26, 2022, 07:31:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MickTheBeard

I often watch the 23s but this bunch of lads have been very good and talented and deserve to be champions.From the youngest Harris our version of matin peters and Robinson ch tony gale mark 2 to the rest all played their part,I'm sure they will make a good living out of the game,with hardwork and good coaching and talent,hope it's with us,I've allways dreamed of a Fulham team full of homegrown players,but we all know that's impossible,but many as possible please,they might then show the passion we do.

copthornemike

If the first team win the Championship this season our young U23 champions must be included in any celebratory event  049:gif

legana

Quote from: copthornemike on February 26, 2022, 10:48:18 AM
If the first team win the Championship this season our young U23 champions must be included in any celebratory event  049:gif

Great idea - hope the club will take note. A shame that due to all the restrictions last year, the youngster's didn't get the applause they deserved.

Will be good if we can secure the title with a good run of games to spare so that we can give some playing time to some who could step up that we want to secure longer term contracts for.

paulbrookersmazydribbles

Their last three league games are at the Cottage so hopefully they will draw a decent crowd to show our appreciation of their excellence this season.

keithh

They are certainly a remarkable group of "lads".