0 (0%)
Tete 🔁 79'
0 (0%)
Cavalerio 🔁 85'
2 (1.8%)

Total Members Voted: 108

Voting closed: February 27, 2022, 06:40:46 PM

Friendsoffulham

Another hard fought away win, with Mitrovic on the scoresheet again. Up to 70 points now, and 11 points over 3rd placed Huddersfield. Based on that, who was your Friends of Fulham Man of the Match today and why? Vote, and let us k is below👇🏻

#FFC #FULHAMFC #CARFUL

049:gif

MikeTheCubed

Went with Ream for the first time this season which may surprise a few. Won a lot of crucial interceptions & headers when we were under pressure.

LC

I thought Williams had a good game, but for me Harrison Reed was everywhere and had a solid game, so I'm going for him as man of the match

Cobh Fulham Fan

Williams was the standout player for me.  He's becoming very consistent.

Colton F.C.

Gentleman Jim played a blinder against the disrupting  Welsh hordes. Special mention to wingman Jamie.  Couldn't stop laughing.  Obviously didn't see the match itself and unable to judge the merits on the pitch but Ream (Reeeeeeeeam) had a few positive mentions.

Somerset Fulham

Probably unpopular but I thought Chalobah did a good job today, he is definitely improving game after game.

JimmyConway

Both Reed & Chalobah our best players today. Either worthy.

Ara's bacon crisps

Many below par performances today, but Tim Ream bailed us out many times and gets my vote.

WolverineFFC

A fairly pedestrian perfomance all around, but I went for Rodak. Clean sheet and his 1st half save on the break away was massive. Let that in and it is an entirely different match.

HV71

I went for Tim - solid performance from him

SP

Williams for me also. I've read that we weren't quite at it but playing Wednesday night must've had an impact on performance.

filham

Certainly not anyone in our midfield they just did not click and some changes will be needed for the Blackburn game.
I am going for Ream, thought he had a good game.

Fernhurst

Agreed, our midfield was not clicking so would like to see TC and Seri back next Saturday.
I went for Tim his performance was a couple of clicks North of competent.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.