0 (0%)
Reid 🔁 85'
0 (0%)
Tete 🔁 85'
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 209

Voting closed: March 06, 2022, 05:38:52 PM

Friendsoffulham

Who was your MOTM after the 2-0 win v Blackburn today? Important 3 points, we move on to Swansea. Vote and let Let us know below👇🏻

#FFC #FULHAMFC #FULBLA

049:gif

sunburywhite

Wilson for me but Harrison was amazing as well
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Hatch007

rebel

A tough one, I thought Ream made some great clearances at vital times.

HV71

Harrison , Wilson , Ream - that order for me  but tricky one

Southcoastffc

Tosin was superb today, always composed; Ream very very good. But for me the Duracell bunny that is Harrison Reed.  He has no off switch, was there a blade of grass he didn't cover effectively?
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Carborundum

Tosin.  Blackburn put a small nippy player on him, presumably to run rings around him.  Handled with ease.  But MoM for a pass to set up Wilson that will live long in the memory.  BBC website called it a "long through ball".  That's like calling a Rembrandt a "selfie".

HV71

That's like calling a Rembrandt a "selfie".

You should write for a living Carborundum - I still remember you post from some time back about "space ".

dfwilson84

Harrison Reed without a shadow of a doubt

filham

A hard choice, so many good workmanlike performances and that inch perfect Tosin pass for the Wilson goal brought back memories of Haynes.
I am going for Wilson for his goal and work rate.

Bill2

Tough one this week, but got to be Harrison who run his socks off and fought like a tiger.

Jules

Voted for Tosin today, very good game for him

Pluto

Tosin for me. Looked a class act today.

Mince n Tatties

Finnans Right Peg

Went for wilson for his goal and work rate

Shout out to reed covered everybit of grass and also tosin for his brilliant pass and all round defensive display

Woolly Mammoth

Harrison Reed and Harry Wilson both stood out for me because of their work rate on and off the ball.
They both never stopped running and winning the ball and passing the ball and supporting the man on the ball.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

ianthailand

Quote from: filham on March 05, 2022, 06:35:38 PM
A hard choice, so many good workmanlike performances and that inch perfect Tosin pass for the Wilson goal brought back memories of Haynes.
I am going for Wilson for his goal and work rate.
+1

SP