News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely đź”’
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Guardian Article "Goals, Style, Rooftop Pool...But Will Fulham Stay in The Prem?

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, March 08, 2022, 06:39:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gerrys

Steeeeeeeeeed

Quote from: gerrys on March 08, 2022, 06:56:00 PM
Perkerball gets a mention  :005:

Heh Heh, fair enough though.

It was quite a good article, and I was enjoying the generally positive tone...but as with many Guardian Articles (and film reviews particularly for some reason) the last few years, just as it seemed to be getting to the meat of the title, it seemed to stop suddenly.

Hoho, but yeah generally rather positive review of this season so far, with that not so easy next year ending (sort of a spoiler, but you knew it was going to be like that didn't ya)

RaySmith

It's crazy the gulf between the two divisions, which means that  a team who are such a delight to watch as this Fulham side, playing brilliantly, a great advert for the  game, will likely struggle to stay in the division above - the country's top division.

IF we go up, of course.

RaySmith

Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on March 08, 2022, 07:21:52 PM
Quote from: gerrys on March 08, 2022, 06:56:00 PM
Perkerball gets a mention  :005:

Heh Heh, fair enough though.

It was quite a good article, and I was enjoying the generally positive tone...but as with many Guardian Articles (and film reviews particularly for some reason) the last few years, just as it seemed to be getting to the meat of the title, it seemed to stop suddenly.

Hoho, but yeah generally rather positive review of this season so far, with that not so easy next year ending (sort of a spoiler, but you knew it was going to be like that didn't ya)

I think it's cuts - I remember when they used to have a weekly video discussion of the latest films, and then that was suddenly stopped, and the film  reviews  brutally edited.

But still not behind a paywall.

Yeah, the article didn't say anything we didn't know, but at least some positive publicity for Fulham and the way they're playing.