News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Post match WBA v FFC thoughts. - Not Good Enough!

Started by Fulham 442, March 15, 2022, 08:39:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFC1987

Not sure how you can blame Silva too much when so many of our players just showed a complete lack of desire to do anything. For people on here surprised some of us think we need some CM/DM's in, this is the kind of game that shows we'll massively struggle if we don't invest.

Sgt Fulham

I'm dreading next season, as good as this one has been. This game is a perfect example of why. WBA didn't exactly have to do much but wait for mistakes.

Woolly Mammoth

We got what we deserved tonight which was nothing.
Far too casual, build ups too slow which allowed Albion time to get behind the ball. 
Poor tactics and the application was mediocre.
Work rate off the ball in the first half was unacceptable almost lazy.
Must try harder,
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

bencher

I missed the first half, but in the second half we had a couple of good chances, especially Mitro's miss. But I could also tell it was one of those games in which we would not score.

The most annoying thing is now we don't play for ages.

FFCFOREVER

Quote from: Denver Fulham on March 15, 2022, 09:53:31 PM
Overall, that was our worst performance of the season by a pretty decent margin, IMO.
No way. Not worse than Coventry away. You have a short memory.

fcfulham55

Not that we would've scored, but the inconsistency with stoppage time is criminal... they wasted 3 of the 5 minutes and he adds just 17 seconds?!
Sent from my Nokia 3310

RoyTund

Quote from: FFCFOREVER on March 15, 2022, 09:56:20 PM
Quote from: Denver Fulham on March 15, 2022, 09:53:31 PM
Overall, that was our worst performance of the season by a pretty decent margin, IMO.
No way. Not worse than Coventry away. You have a short memory.

I would agree that for a complete 90 mins this was worse

Southcoastffc

Quote from: bencher on March 15, 2022, 09:56:19 PM
I missed the first half, but in the second half we had a couple of good chances, especially Mitro's miss. But I could also tell it was one of those games in which we would not score.

The most annoying thing is now we don't play for ages.
on the contrary. Gives us time to reset. Badly needed on the evidence of Barnsley and tonight.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Fulham Tup North

The scary thing is... if we go up, which we should do... we need 8 or 9 first team quality players ..... or we will be relegate again by Christmas.... they all look knackered....  🥺🥺
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Wingnut

Poor, really poor. A strong candidate for our worst performance of the season. No real intensity to our play, and I lost count of the amount of silly mistakes that we made. Rodak was MOTM, and Ream had an ok game. Rest of them were well below par. WBA deserved the points.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Gezza

Quote from: love4ffc on March 15, 2022, 09:54:00 PM
Possibly the worst match I have seen from Fulham this season. As others have said no real intensity and I lost track of the amount of way ward passes.  Rodak & Ream the only players who looked up for it.  Really wish TC, Cav and Muniz would have come on sooner.    Loved it when Muniz went all the way back to help defend. 

You weren't at Coventry then ?

Logicalman

I honestly feel we were fortunate to just lose by one.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

SuffolkWhite

Sloppy play and the tempo is slowing game by game which has cost us tonight. We a have a break now to regroup.
COYW
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

New Kid on the Block

Brom deserved the win. Stil plenty if points spare, so nothing to panic about. We must start improving our performances however.

Deeping_white

Reed & Chalobah have the creativity of a brick wall. That game cried out for Seri or TC to start and both dropped a genuine 1/10 performance, coupled with BDR going into hiding on the left wing and Mitro sulking, was just a complete write off. We cannot win games playing 4-3-3 with Reed and Chalobah starting, we just have a complete lack of ball retention because Reed just runs about like a child who's had a pack of blue smarties, and Chalobah for all his physical presence has the touch of a cruise ship.

MartyFFC

Fantastic ball from Robinson for their opener. Unbelievable passer of the ball

Somerset Fulham

That was very poor but thankfully we don't play for a while now.  That looked like a tired side and the break should do us good.

On to the next one.

bill taylors apprentice

It's the sharp end of the season now, almost every team has something to play for and the intensity has grown.
But we haven't raised our game, in fact we have lost our edge.

ALG01

Silva was entirely to blame
Challoba and reed is a ridiculously poor midfield. If you have seri and cairney, top class creative players, at least one of them has to play.

When tom came on we looked a different team and carv started to play. We invited them onto us and didn't ever look like we coped. Very very poor and a timely wake up call i hope

But as for silva, that was hopeless... brilliant season so far but tonight he was third rate, got it totally wrong.

filham

A blank score sheet is terrible but worse is the fact that we hardly had a shot on target.
We were bad, a lot of work to be done on the training pitch if we are to avoid a defeat in the next match at Loftus Road.