https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Derby Ticket Details

Started by lomotd, March 29, 2022, 03:41:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lomotd

Details of Derby Away Ticket Purchasing Released

https://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2022/march/29/derby-away-tickets/

Thursday 31st March, 10am   ST Holders with 1000 points or more (1 ticket per person)
Friday 1st April, 10am           ST Holders with 800 points or more (1 ticket per person)
Monday 4th April, 10am           ST Holders with 600 points or more (1 ticket per person)
Tuesday 5th April, 10am           ST Holders with 400 points or more (1 ticket per person)
Wednesday 6th April, 10am   ST Holders with 200 points or more (1 ticket per person)
Thursday 7th April, 10am           All Season Ticket Holders (1 ticket per person)
Friday 8th April, 10am           All Members (1 ticket per person)
Monday 11th April, 10am          On Sale to Supporters with a previous Booking History (Max. 4 tickets per person)

LOYALTY POINTS: 3
ALLOCATION: 2,200

Also to note, only two coaches - one from CC, from from Motspur Park. Last train from Derby to London at 22:20

Do we think this needs all the high loyalty points brackets? Know this could be the promotion game but on a Bank Holiday Friday night with limited travel options.

EastEndWhite

Also worth noting that

"Derby will not sell on the day, nor will offer a collection service for Fulham fans on match day– with this in mind, we will be going off sale at postal cut off – Tuesday 12th April 3pm"

Wingnut

Madness to have loyalty points for a game like this. If it was an afternoon kick off, I would have gone myself. Secondly, why has the club abandoned members with loyalty points this season?
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Wingnut on March 29, 2022, 08:31:19 PM
Madness to have loyalty points for a game like this. If it was an afternoon kick off, I would have gone myself. Secondly, why has the club abandoned members with loyalty points this season?
But you don't necessarily have to have loyalty points:

"Thursday 7th April, 10am           All Season Ticket Holders (1 ticket per person)
Friday 8th April, 10am           All Members (1 ticket per person)
Monday 11th April, 10am          On Sale to Supporters with a previous Booking History (Max. 4 tickets per person)!
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

f321ffc

Away capacity 2700 8pm KO on a bank holiday Friday no chance of getting home by train club only putting on 2 coaches .
If this one sells out I'll eat my hat🤣 I have membership so if I do have to eat my hat does anyone want to buy my hotel reservation ?
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional