Quote from: Baston White on April 02, 2022, 02:15:55 PM
Bryan starts at LB.
Cairney & Reed in middle.
Bobby in place of Kibs.
Is this official or a best guess.
Can't find anything on the OFFAL

Official. Now on main FFC website.

Bassey the warrior

Big chance for Bryan who hasn't been at his best this season. I wonder when we'll see Tete or Kebano start?

Bill2

Knew that Robinson would not be playing, he only would have got back after playing for the USA last Thursday yesterday. That is the problem with having international players, especially those who play for teams which require a lot of travelling.

Grassy Noel

Hoping that Muniz gets decent game time.He has always looked effective whenever he came on. Or even when he started (remember the game at Stoke?)

filham

The team is as expected and looks good enough to beat QPR.
.Kebano on the bench but I suspect we may see him brought on for the last half hour.
Robinson no doubt rested but should be back for Boro on Wednesday.

S.F.Sorrow

Our weakest link is probably BDR. As far as I can remember he has never had a great game at LW. He is much better as a number 10, RW or even RB.

WolverineFFC

Quote from: Bill2 on April 02, 2022, 02:33:19 PM
Knew that Robinson would not be playing, he only would have got back after playing for the USA last Thursday yesterday. That is the problem with having international players, especially those who play for teams which require a lot of travelling.

He really did have to travel a lot since the Sunday game was in Florida. The time zone changes by themselves had to be jarring. Mexico-Florida-Costa Rica-UK in 8 days.

Twig

Quote from: S.F.Sorrow on April 02, 2022, 02:43:40 PM
Our weakest link is probably BDR. As far as I can remember he has never had a great game at LW. He is much better as a number 10, RW or even RB.

Completely agree with that. So much so that I'd rather have seen Cav given a chance.

simplyfulham

Swap BDR for Kebano and that's our best line up for me.

WindyCity

Fairly even game so far (HT).  FFC looks dangerous on the counter.  Would be nice to get that second goal.  Rodak nice save to end the first half.  Three points would be sweet.....