watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mitro's penalties

Started by Ludlow Richard, April 02, 2022, 08:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ludlow Richard

I may be wrong but haven't all of Mitro's penalties this season been scored in the bottom left (as Mitro sees it)? If that's the case, I just wonder why the QPR keeper decided to go the other way.....? Did he not do any analysis before the game?

JimOG

Quote from: Ludlow Richard on April 02, 2022, 08:10:53 PM
I may be wrong but haven't all of Mitro's penalties this season been scored in the bottom left (as Mitro sees it)? If that's the case, I just wonder why the QPR keeper decided to go the other way.....? Did he not do any analysis before the game?

No Sam Johnstone WBA nearly got to the one Mitro sent to his left (our right)

WestSussexWhite

Quote from: Ludlow Richard on April 02, 2022, 08:10:53 PM

No not all penalties have been to the bottom left

flyingfish

Today Mitro waited until the keeper moved

bencher

Also, he must have worked a lot on his penalties, because I can't think of any he has missed this season, whereas in previous years his penalties were not anywhere near as successful.

Ludlow Richard

Quote from: bencher on April 03, 2022, 01:03:04 PM
Also, he must have worked a lot on his penalties, because I can't think of any he has missed this season, whereas in previous years his penalties were not anywhere near as successful.

He has taken 7 penalties this season in league games and has scored 6 of them. Five of the penalties went to his left, the goalkeeper's right (like yesterday) and all of those were scored. The other two, to his right and the goalkeeper's left, he scored one and missed one. The one he missed v Stoke (we were already 3-0 up) was saved by the keeper.

Grassy Noel

I never get more than about 50% confidence level when he takes a spot-kick.Not sure why.Maybe I was spoiled by Danny Murphy who gave me something more like 80% confidence.

Jamie88

Quote from: Grassy Noel on April 03, 2022, 10:45:39 PM
I never get more than about 50% confidence level when he takes a spot-kick.Not sure why.Maybe I was spoiled by Danny Murphy who gave me something more like 80% confidence.

Just the 80% confidence for a Danny Murphy penalty? He only ever missed one in his entire career!

bencher

Quote from: Jamie88 on April 03, 2022, 11:44:49 PM

Just the 80% confidence for a Danny Murphy penalty? He only ever missed one in his entire career!

But it was a vital penalty, and he scored the rebound.

twang

Quote from: bencher on April 04, 2022, 07:38:06 AM

He missed one against CSKA Sofia in the EL run.

Grassy Noel

Quote from: twang on April 04, 2022, 07:54:54 AM
Quote from: bencher on April 04, 2022, 07:38:06 AM

He missed one against CSKA Sofia in the EL run.

I am one of life's pessimists who believes that a full glass is actually 20% empty.