watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

No Williams tonight - Team in for Middlesbrough

Started by sarnian, April 06, 2022, 06:51:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sting of the North

Even with some good players missing this is a very strong lineup for this division. I am a little worried about central midfield just as I was before the WBA game. We are always a lesser side without TC, and so far it is only Seri that has shown to be of equally top Championship quality in there. Hopefully Chalobah steps up to the challenge this time. BDR has been good lately in my opinion, and Tete is a fantastic replacement for Williams.

We will win 3-0.

FFC1987

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on April 06, 2022, 07:15:03 PM
Quote from: FFCFOREVER on April 06, 2022, 07:13:54 PM
I really don't understand the negativity before the games even kicked off.

Same. Thats a bloody good side.

I tried to give a basic reasoning to my general negativity towards the starting line up. Having seen Jones also not playing, I've milded a tad bit I still don't really like that midfield or lack of dynamic pace out wide. Hopefully I'm wrong but I'm not overly confident with the starting line up. Maybe important changes later on will change the game to our favour.

bobby01

I think he is looking at them coming flying out of the blocks and wants to keep it tight, good options to open the game up later on.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

KJS

Never going to be an easy game whoever played so COYW

filham

We don
t look good when both Seri and Cairney are missing. Seems as if Silva is being negative for once.

SuffolkWhite

In Silva I trust, let's see what happens COYW.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

The Cravenette

Where is Cavaleiro? His cameos recently have been decent I think