0 (0%)
Onomah              sub 64'
0 (0%)
Robinson             Sub 82'
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 206

Voting closed: April 09, 2022, 01:10:43 AM

love4ffc

A great result that saw Fulham grind out an important result.  It's these kinds of matches that in my mind are more important than the 7 – 0 results. 

So, with the result in mind and with so many good performances who is your FoF MOTM? 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Deeping_white

I know Mitro scored a superb header but for me it has to be Ream because he didn't put a foot wrong and made a vital block in the first half

Andy S

Totally agree about Ream but that goal was something else and was so well executed

perry geyton

Sting of the North

Tosin. An unsung hero of our defence. No one gets past him.

Herbie

Jules

It was a great team performance especially defensively and Ream was a colossus

toshes mate

Well there  was Harry with the pinsharp free kick and Mitro with the brilliantly timed run, but for his whole ninety six minutes of contribution to the cause there was Tim Ream. Superb at the back; priceless with his passing out of defence; and such an understated leader.  What a player that lad is.  Priceless Tim, Priceless. 

Fernhurst

Quote from: toshes mate on April 07, 2022, 07:17:44 AM
Well there  was Harry with the pinsharp free kick and Mitro with the brilliantly timed run, but for his whole ninety six minutes of contribution to the cause there was Tim Ream. Superb at the back; priceless with his passing out of defence; and such an understated leader.  What a player that lad is.  Priceless Tim, Priceless. 

Fantastic performance by the entire team but Tim was sublime.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

FFC1987

I gave it to Ream but thought Tosin was just as viable an option.

bobbo

1975 just leaving home full of hope

HV71

Cobh Fulham Fan

It just beggars belief for me that with all the praise for Tim Ream on here, some calling him priceless etc, that yet theres a common feeling that this same man is not Premiership quality.   If that performance by Tim last night was not up to Premier League quality, then nothing is. 

I'd ask you all to watch the replay of the game again.  Borough came at our defence last night in phase after phase throughout the second half and right up to the 96 minute just like any premiership team would and this one man more than any other held the line and protected our lead.

Forget the past. Judge Tim Ream on who he is and how he's playing today.

Fulham1959

Quote from: Cobh Fulham Fan on April 07, 2022, 10:46:54 AM
It just beggars belief for me that with all the praise for Tim Ream on here, some calling him priceless etc, that yet theres a common feeling that this same man is not Premiership quality.   If that performance by Tim last night was not up to Premier League quality, then nothing is. 

I'd ask you all to watch the replay of the game again.  Borough came at our defence last night in phase after phase throughout the second half and right up to the 96 minute just like any premiership team would and this one man more than any other held the line and protected our lead.

Forget the past. Judge Tim Ream on who he is and how he's playing today.

I didn't know he was a judge !

Cobh Fulham Fan

Yes he is a Judge. He was called to the Bar last night after the game for a free round of drinks!

Jim©

Tim Ream by a million miles for me, he was the best player on the pitch by a country mile. Calm, assured, superb in the air, read the game magnificently and passed the ball brilliantly.

As above, I genuinely don't know why we're expecting him to be first defender out of the door in the summer. On the basis of this season, he should be the first one on the team sheet, it would IMO be bordering on lunacy to drop him.

Of course, against better players, teams and tactics we will struggle next year and it's very likely that we'll concede a good few goals and there'll always have to be a scapegoat....